УДК 658.111.2..001.895: 300.322
Introduction. In the process of introducing models of strategic management of innovation and investment potential of agricultural enterprises, it is necessary to analyze the influence of external factors and internal capabilities of the enterprise. This helps to identify the most favorable directions of innovative development of the agricultural entity.
The purpose of scientific research is to develop theoretical aspects of the innovative potential formation of agricultural business entities in the system of their investment activity.
Results. It is established that the use of qualitative and quantitative characteristics of innovative capabilities of agricultural sector subjects without defined criteria hinders the organizational and economic mechanism of choosing innovative investment models and strategies. It has been determined that the dynamics of investment provision is a basic parameter of reproduction processes. The tasks of investments are highlighted, the fulfillment of which is provided by the reproductive function. The lack of innovative potential of the majority of domestic agricultural enterprises is revealed. It is established that the innovative potential of the enterprise characterizes its investment attractiveness. The expediency of considering innovative potential in the system of other types of enterprise potentials is substantiated. It is determined that the research of innovative potential should take into account possible investment cycles in the enterprise activity. The main factors of investment potential development of economic entities are given. The investment environment is characterized as the volume and structure of mobilized and used potential or real investment funds from internal and external sources of formation. The main task of investment potential accumulation in enterprises is determined. The criteria are characterized, on which the formation of investment potential will depend. The conditions are identified that contribute to the growth of innovation potential. The features of investments implementation into innovations are characterized. The main tasks of monitoring of innovative potential are defined. The state of the organizational component of investment potential at modern domestic agricultural enterprises has been analyzed.
Conclusions. The innovative potential development of domestic enterprises of the agricultural sector is the key to their successful activity. Managing the investment potential formation is a key task for the strategic development of agricultural entities.
Keywords: economic potential, innovation potential, investment, agricultural enterprise, investment attractiveness, investment cycle.
- Hayevs’ka, L. M. (2017). «Innovative potential of the enterprise and its assessment». Mykolayivs’kyy natsional’nyy universytet imeni V.O. Sukhomlyns’koho. no. 15. pp. 192-196.
- Hurochkina, V. V. (2015). «Innovative potential of the enterprise: essence and system of protection». Ekonomika: realiyi chasu. no. 5 (21). pp. 51-57.
- Dzhaman,M. O. (2016). «The current state of innovation potential of Ukraine». Ekonomichnyy forum. no. 3. pp. 27-36.
- Marchenko, V. M., Tsvirkun A. S. (2017). «System of innovation potential management in industrial enterprises». Ekonomichnyy visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrayiny “Kyyivs’kyy politekhnichnyy instytut”. no. 14. pp. 411-417.
- Maslak, O. I., Kvyatkovs’ka, L. A., Bezruchko, O. O. (2012). «Features of formation of economic potential of the enterprise in conditions of cyclic fluctuations». Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky. no. 9(135). pp. 36–46.
- Mykytas’, O. O., Myronova, M. K. (2015). «Managing the innovation potential of the enterprise in the current business environment». Visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu “KhPI”. no. 59. pp. 53-56.
- Myasnykov, V. O. (2018). «Integral assessment of the state and level of innovation potential as a basis for adaptive management of machine-building enterprises». Biznes Inform. no. 1. pp. 85-92.
- Pantelyeyev, M. S., Shmat’ko, N. M. (2013). «Formation of a mechanism for strategic management of the potential of the enterprise». Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti. no. 41. pp. 209-215.
- Tumanova, A. Yu., Zadorozhnyuk, N. O. (2014). «The value of innovation potential in strategic management of innovative activity of industrial enterprise». Visnyk Odes’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Vol. 19, Issue. 3(3). pp. 12-16.
The article was received 10.05.2019