One of the strategic lines of land management and increasing efficiency of farms is management of farmer’s value chains creation. The goal of research is to develop conceptual bases of value chains creation management in the context of increasing efficiency of farms’ land resources using. The essence of a farmer’s value chains creation and its strategic management is defined, its functionality and integrated structure are shown. Management of a farmer’s value chain creation is proposed on four blocks of administrative decisions, which includes production improvement, specialization improvement, improvement of a product, modernization of a value chain creation. Production, goods, distribution system, production placement and information are referred to major factors of forming the effective management of a farmer’s value chain creation. For increasing farm’s efficiency in the conditions of transition to the smart specialization model we have proved creation of a national information center (hub) for farms development.
Key words: value chain creation, efficiency management, land resources, farm.
- Hopkins, T. K. and Wallerstein, I. (1977). Patterns of Development of the Modern World-System. Review (Fernand Braudel Center). Vol. 1. no. 2. pp. 111–145.
- Porter, M. E. (2005). «Competitive Advantage. Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance». Alpina Biznes Buks. Moscow. Russia.
- Gereffi, G., Korzeniewicz, M. (eds.) (1994). Commodity Chains and Global Capitalism. Westport : Greenwood. UK.
- Hugos, M. (2018). Essentials of Supply Chain Management. Hoboken : Wiley, p. xii, 355.
- Groshev, S. V. (2018). «Management Of Farms’ Smart Specialization As The Strategic Line For Increasing Efficiency Of Land Resources Using. Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. Vol. 3. No. 1. pp. 183–191.
- Buckwheat Candis : A Unique Know-How of a Craftswoman from Sumy. Available at: http://naas.gov.ua/newsukraine/?element_id=4793.
- Geunes, J., Pardalos, P. M. and Romeijn H. E. (eds.) (2002). Supply Chain Management: Models, Applications, and Research Directions. Kluwer Academic Publishers. New York. USA.
- Barrientos, S., Gereffi, G. and Rossi, A. (2011). Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Production Networks: A new Paradigm for a Changing World. International Labour Review, Vol.150, No. 3–4, pp. 319–340.
The article was received 08.09.2018