Introduction. Staff plays an important role in the success of any business. The personnel component requires due attention in the system of its management, in particular in the implementation of measures to improve the professional level, development, self-improvement of staff. Proper motivation of highly qualified employees is the key to increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise.
The purpose of research is to develop tools for functional training of management staff in the management of the organization.
Results. The current situation on the labor market is described. The types of personal development of the personnel of enterprises (organizations) are given. The essence and role of modern methods of staff training (case studies, trainings, behavioral modeling method, storytelling, action training, basket method, tracking, coaching, master class) are substantiated. The necessary conditions for the introduction of staff training methods in the functional training process of personnel management are described. The decomposition of potential capabilities of the management staff of the enterprise (organization) is offered. The essence of professional competence is determined. The basic components of the personnel development technology are highlighted. The world experience of ensuring the effective operation of the enterprise in terms of working with staff is studied. The list of problems is summarized in the system of training, retraining and advanced training. The expediency of introduction of personnel management strategy and strategy of continuous personnel training is substantiated in the practice of enterprises. The concept of “staff development” is defined from the standpoint of the process approach and its components are identified. The role of the service responsible for personnel development management at the enterprise is described.
Conclusions. The necessity to manage personnel development is proved from the standpoint of the needs of the enterprise and the employee. It is substantiated that the acceleration of the production modernization pace requires constant updating of skills, knowledge and qualifications of staff in order to ensure its development and successful operation of the enterprise.
Key words: personnel, tools, functional training, management, methods of personnel training, enterprise, organization.
- Het’man, O. O., Bilodid, A. O. (2017). «Innovative methods of personnel development». Hlobal’na ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. no. 17, рр. 556-561. Available at : http://global-national.in.ua/archive/17-2017/116.pdf.
- Pluhina, Yu. A. (2014). «Development of personnel of the enterprise: approaches, essence, models». Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti. no. 42. рр. 323-327.
- Martynenko, I. O. (2013). «The place of professional training in the process of staff development». Biznes Inform. no. 4, рр. 418–422.
- Tkachenko, A. M. (2014). «Professional development of staff – an urgent task today». Ekonomichnyy visnyk Donbasu. no. 1, рр. 194-197.
- Dovhan’,L. Ye., Mokhon’ko, H. A., Dudukalo, H. O. (2015). Efektyvnist’ upravlinnya personalom pidpryyemstv: diahnostyka ta mekhanizm zabezpechennya [Efficiency of personnel management of enterprises: diagnostics and support mechanism]. NTUU «KPI». Кiev. Ukraine.
- Shoptenko, V., Kaĭsin, D., Konanchuk, D. «New opportunities for business education». Menedzher po personalu. 2008. no. 4, pp.28-34.
- Shved, V.V., Adamovs’ka, V. S. (2015). «Adaptation of foreign experience in personnel development management to the conditions of the domestic economy». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. no. 4, pp. 644-649. Available at: http://global-national.in.ua/archive/4-2015/136.pdf.
- Pohrebnyak, A.Yu., Linnyk, I. M. (2017). «Innovative methods of improving personnel policy at the enterprise». Suchasni problemy ekonomiky i pidpryyemnytstvo. Issue 20. pp. 108-114. Available at: http://sb-keip.kpi.ua/article/view/118220/118752.
The article was received 15.12.2019