Introduction. Today, one of the main goals of any country’s economic policy is to improve the technical level and quality of products comprehensively. Globalization and overall competition have brought to life a new consumer-oriented business management model. Determinants are the principles and methods of quality management systems that allow countries to compete with each other in many industries.
The purpose of the research is to analyze practical recommendations for improving practical experience and methodological recommendations for building an integrated management system, by creating a formalized model of such a system for agro-industrial enterprises.
Results. The authors of the article proved that the most effective way to improve enterprise management today is to implement integrated management systems created in accordance with the requirements of international ISO standards. It is researched that the characteristic feature of the majority of organizations all over the world is their desire to implement at the enterprise at once or in turn several management systems, which in the future function as local systems and are responsible for meeting the needs and requests of different stakeholders. The integrated management system is considered based on the application of system and process approaches to enterprise management, which allow to unite different processes and activities in a single whole.
Conclusions. It is proved that the purpose of creating an integrated management system is joint optimal risk management, which allows to reduce the material and organizational resources needed for the enterprise. Integrated management systems are built on the basis of the application of system and process approaches to enterprise management, which allow to unite different processes and activities. The presented criteria and the degree of their functioning clearly show the effectiveness and efficiency of ISM in agro-industrial enterprises.
Key words: quality, quality management, management system, integrated management system, management system, enterprise of agrarian sector.
- David, P. (1987). «Some New Standards for the Economics of Standardization in the Information Age», Economic Policy and Technological Performance, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, pp. 206-234.
- Trachenko, L. A. (2018). Vazhlyvi aspekty formuvannia system upravlinnia iakistiu v konteksti vymoh mizhnarod-noho standartu iso 9001:2015. [Important aspects of the formation of quality management systems in the context of the requirement of international standard iso 9001: 2015]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no. 4. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=6239
- Mizina, O. V. and Kryvoruchko, K. O. (2018). Antykryzove upravlinnia u suchasnomu menedzhmenti pidpry-iemstv. [Anticrisis management in the modern management of enterprises].Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no. 11, available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=6672
- Slobodianyk, A., Plotnyk, P. and Zazymko, S. (2020). Problema vprovadzhennia suchasnoho upravlinnia ahro-kholdynhom v umovakh didzhytalizatsii. [The problem of implementation of the modern agroholding management in the conditions of digitalization].Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no. 4, available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7808
- Kyryliuk, I. (2019). «Development of regulatory approaches to the formation of quality management systems for livestock products».Agrosvit, vol. 23, pp. 32–41.
- Kyryliuk, I. (2017). Upravlinnia standartyzatsiieiu ta sertyfikatsiieiu [Standardization and certification management]. ChNU. Cherkasy.
- Kravchenko, V.O. (2013). Menedzhment. [Management]. Atlant. Odesa. Ukraine.
- Kuz’min, O.Ye. and Mel’nyk, O.H. (2003). Osnovy menedzhmentu. [Fundamentals of management]. Akademvydav. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 08.12.2019