The economic essence of the category “anti-crisis potential of a construction company” is revealed, its constituent elements are highlighted and their characteristics are given. The peculiarities of using the anti-crisis potential to overcome the crisis, restore financial stability and solvency of the enterprise are studied. The theoretical and methodological basis of the article are the scientific works of domestic and foreign scientists who have studied the issues of crisis management and crisis potential. The main theoretical provisions related to solving the problem of formation and use of anti-crisis potential of construction companies, allow to increase economic stability and, as a consequence, the competitiveness of construction companies in conditions of increased instability of the environment. The necessity of early diagnosis of crisis phenomena of construction enterprises, reliability of forecasting the loss of financial stability and the lack of sufficient information base create a problematic situation and the need for its scientific and practical solution. It is determined that the main components that need to be analysed are intellectual, material, investment and financial, labour and organizational resources and infrastructure in order to form and implement the anti-crisis potential of the construction company. Approaches to assessing and managing the financial stability of the enterprise are aimed at developing new and adapting existing models, methods, techniques that can not only provide sufficient information about the current state of a small construction company, but also assess the base and opportunities for further development of this enterprise. The article analyses the different authors’ approaches to indicators of crisis development of construction companies. Based on the analysis of generalizations and preliminary selection of factors is carried out that can signal the onset of crisis phenomena. The selected indicators will be used for further mathematical processing and selection of those that can best signal the loss of small business economic stability.
Keywords: anti-crisis potential, anti-crisis management, financial stability, insolvency, indicators for bankruptcy forecasting, small construction companies, crisis forecasting.
- Kodeks Ukrainy z protsedur bankrutstva: Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (VVR). (2019). [Kode of Ukraine on Bankruptcy Procedures: Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada (VVR)]. no. 19, article 74. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2597-19
- Antropov, Yu.V. (2013). Alhorytm otsinky ekonomichnoi stijkosti maloho budivel’noho pidpryiemstva. [Algorithm for assessing the economic stability of a small construction company]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). 9. Available at: -http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2338
- Izmailova, K.V. (2012). «Influence of financial leverage in the implementation of project financing schemes in Ukraine». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva. Issue 28, pp. 82-87.
- Izmailova,V., Parkhomenko, V.V. (1997). «Simulation modeling of financial indicators of investment activity of the enterprise». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 2, pp.73-75.
- Bielienkova,Iu., Antropov, Yu.V. (2013). «Economic stability of small construction enterprises of Ukraine: assessment, trends, prospects». Problemy ekonomiky. no. 3, pp. 51-62.
- Bielienkova,Iu. (2011). «Assessment of financial stability of small construction enterprises of Ukraine in 2000–2008». Ekonomika i derzhava. no. 1, pp. 56-60.
- Bielienkova, (2010). «Analysis of unprofitable construction companies by the method of the company “DuPont”». Halytskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk. no. 4(29), pp. 184-188.
- Stetsenko,P. (2014). «Indicators-indicators of economic security of construction companie»s. Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 36. 2st part, pp.141-145.
- Stetsenko,P. (2012). «Estimation of investment attractiveness of financial instruments in modern unstable economic conditions». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 27, pp. 219-232.
- Stetsenko, P. (2013). «Economic security: essence and structure». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. no. 24, pp.104–106.
- Vakhovych,V., Molodid, O.O. (2013). «Ensuring the economic sustainability of small construction companies is the basis of their economic security». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 30, pp.249-255.
- Molodid,O. (2012). «Use of econometric models to determine the level of economic security of a construction company». Budivel’ne vyrobnytstvo. no. 53, pp. 73-76.
- Krykun,V., Oliferuk, S.L., Riazanov, A.S. (2014). «Assessment of the level of efficiency in the use of production resources as a means of preventing bankruptcy in construction». Mistobuduvannia ta terytorialne planuvannia. Issue 50, pp. 168-170.
- Sorokina,V., Hojko, A.F., Skakun, V.A. (2017). «Debt security management of a construction company on the basis of data mining». Budivelne vyrobnytstvo. Issue 63, pp.24-31.
- Bielienkova,Iu., Antropov, Yu.V. (2013). «Assessment of the accuracy of forecasting models for the economic sustainability of construction enterprises». Privolzhskij nauchnyj vestnik. no.9 (25), pp.31-36.
- Bielienkova,Y., Antropov, Y.V. (2013). The prediction model of economic stability (based on small con-struction enterprises of Ukraine). European Applied Sciences. pp. 161-163.
The article was received 19.12.2019