Introduction. It is determined that strategic changes are the reaction of the enterprise to the environmental factors influence. In order to predict and plan the strategic changes implementation, it is necessary to identify the structure of environmental factors.
The purpose of the article. The article is devoted to the justification of factors groups of the external indirect environment influence on the enterprises functioning of agricultural engineering.
Results. Methods of environmental analysis (PESTLE, T.E.M.P.L.E.S, STEEPLE, SWOT, ETOM, EFAS, QUEST) are generalized. The uniqueness of these methods was determined by the similarity of factors groups and methods of expert evaluation using the point scale and the specific gravity of the coefficients. The generalization of factors groups that are singled out by the researchers is presented. It is determined that the most common are political and economic. It is proved that a group of socio-political factors should be shaped by: the level of political stability, national security priorities, the level of corruption and the activity of public organizations. The definition of the term «institute» is given, and the external environment can be represented as institutional, which has necessitated the separation of institutional and legal factors, the group of which includes protectionist policy, legislation, level of democracy, taxes and tariffs, industrial infrastructure and investment climate. The largest group of economic factors are: inflation rate, price dynamics, unemployment, exchange rate, credit and financial mechanism, level of specialization, cooperation and concentration, as well as the stage of the economic cycle. Considering the peculiarity of machine-building enterprises competitiveness, the scientific and technological factors are highlighted that combine the life cycle of technology, the introduction of new products, innovative and energy-saving technologies, the level of global progress as a whole. The groups of socio-demographic and international factors are less influential.
Conclusions The conducted structuring of the enterprises external environment of the studied industry allows to analyze their impact on the basis of expert evaluation. The obtained results allow to substantiate the methods of strategic change management at the enterprise.
Key words: external environment, factors, agricultural engineering, institute, structure.
- Ozeran A. V. (2015). «Analysis of the usefulness of financial reporting information for making management decisions». Molodij vchenij. № 2(2). рр. 200–204.
- Dziuba S. H., Hajdaj I. Yu. (2012). «General characteristics of the external environment of functioning of enterprises». Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky. №. 1. рр. 144–156.
- Chevhanova V. Ya., Hajduchok M. V. (2017). «Estimation of instability of external environment of agricultural enterprise». Mykolaivs’kyj natsional’nyj universytet imeni V. O. Sukhomlyns’koho. Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 19. pp. 291–295.
- Orlov D. I. (2013). «The problem of analysis of the influence of the environment on the functioning of the organization». Ekonomika i menedzhment kul’tury. №. 1. рр. 74–77.
- Polians’ka A. S. and Savchuk S. V. (2017). Identyfikatsiia zmin zovnishn’oho seredovyscha iak neobkhidna umova udoskonalennia diial’nosti pidpryiemstva. [Identification of changes in the environment as a necessary condition for improving the activity of the enterprise]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no. 12. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5927
- Kipa D. V. (2014). «Determining the influence of the environment on the formation of competitive strategy of the enterprise». Biznes Inform. № 9. рр. 322-329.
- Lysets’kyj Yu. M. (2014). «Investigation of the enterprise using a systematic approach». Matematychne modeliuvannia v ekonomitsi. Issue 1. pp. 159–166.
- Skyba H. I. Kharakterystyka konkurentnoho seredovyscha pidpryiemstva ta joho osnovni elementy. [Characteristics of the competitive environment of the enterprise and its main elements]. Available at: https://www.pdaa.edu.ua/sites/default/files/ nppdaa/8.1/310.pdf.
- Kovtunenko Yu. V. and Oleksijchuk A. H., Vasalatij T. M. (2016). «Environmental factors that influence the choice of strategy of a production enterprise». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. №. 11. рр. 55–58.
- Khimchenko A. M. (2013). «External and internal environment of functioning of corporations». Naukovyj visnyk NLTU Ukrainy. Issue. 23.14. pp. 258–264.
- Ks’ondz S. Vyznachennia ta obgruntuvannia faktoriv, scho formuiut’ seredovysche pidpryiemnyts’koi diial’nosti. [Identification and justification of the factors that shape the environment of entrepreneurial activity]. URL: http://econom.chnu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ ksjondz-9.pdf
- Teslenok I. M. and Korotunova O. V., Kosenko Yu. V. (2019). «Analysis of the influence of environmental factors on the functioning of the machine-building enterprise». Ekonomika ta derzhava. №. 1. рр. 78-82.
- Hryn Ye. L. (2018). Efektyvnist upravlinnia orhanizatsiinymy zminamy v menedzhmenti pidpryiemstv: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka. [Effectiveness of managing organizational change in enterprise management: theory, methodology, practice]. Ukraine. Kharkiv. «Smuhasta typohrafiia».
- Official site of the State Statistics Service. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
The article was received 20.02.2019