Introduction. The operation of any system occurs within the external environment. Most often, the interaction between the object of study and the external environment is considered at the micro level, as for the entity separation of environmental boundaries is obvious, as it operates as an open system, receiving external inputs and producing finished products, waste, information and knowledge. For the industry level, such research is more complex due to the ambiguity of understanding the boundaries of the system that separate the scope of research from it. Another aspect of the study of the external environment is the determination of its structure by a set of factors or their groups that in one way or another affect the processes within the system under study.
The aim of the article is to propose a method of modeling the influence of environmental factors on innovative development and on its basis to determine the results of the influence of factors on the resulting feature with determining the effectiveness of levers of innovative development of the agricultural sector.
Results. In order to reflect the impact of environmental factors on achieving the goals of innovative development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine and determine the effectiveness of levers to achieve these goals, modeling was performed based on cognitive maps, which established positive and negative relationships between factors, levers and resulting parameters. As a result of the analysis, the effectiveness levels of the levers of innovation development were established: “inactive”, “ineffective”, “weak”, “active”, “effective”, “highly effective” and the value of the degree of threat or favorable external factors. It is determined that the most effective levers should be the volume of funding for scientific activities in the agricultural sector and the activities of the subjects of the contour of innovation infrastructure. It was found that the most threatening were domestic factors of market failure of innovative products and lack of information and advisory support to producers in the implementation of innovations, which confirms the urgency of creating regional innovation ecosystems with the active support of state institutions.
Keywords: modeling, external environment, innovative development, levers of innovative development, agrarian sector of economy.
- Astapova, G.V., Astapova, Є.A., Lojko, D.P. (2001). Organizacionno–jekonomicheskij mehanizm korporativnogo upravlenija v sovremennyh uslovijah reformirovanija jekonomiki Ukrainy. [Organizational and economic mechanism of corporate governance in modern conditions of reforming the economy of Ukraine]. DonGUZT im. M. Tugan-Baranovskogo. Donetsk. Ukraine.
- Kipa, D.V. (2015). Metodychne zabezpechennia formuvannia konkurentnoi stratehii mashynobudivnoho pidpryiemstva. [Methodical support of formation of competitive strategy of the machine-building enterprise]. Sc. Thesis: 08.00.04. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Lupenko Yu.O. et al. (2015). Innovatsijne zabezpechennia rozvytku sil’s’koho hospodarstva Ukrainy: problemy ta perspektyvy. [Innovative support of agricultural development of Ukraine: problems and prospects]. NNTs IAE. Ukraine.
- Mykytiuk, P.P., Krys’ko, Zh.L., Ovsianiuk-Berdadina, O.F., Skochylias, S.M. (2015). Innovatsijnyj rozvytok pidpryiemstva. [Innovative development of the enterprise]. Prynter Inform. Ternopil. Ukraine.
- Ohiienko, A.V. (2010). «Directions of formation of effective components of development of external environment of the agrarian enterprises of the Nikolaev area». Kul’tura narodiv Prychornomor’ia. no. 177. pp. 24-27.
- Pavlova, H.Ye. (2013). «Criteria and factors for the development of the agricultural sector of the economy». no. 4. pp. 9-12.
- Rajter, N.I. (2017). «Features of the external environment of agricultural enterprises». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ Bukovyns’koho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky. issue 13. pp. 86-96.
- Rohatina, L.P. (2018). «Assessment of the impact of macro-environmental factors on the development of agricultural enterprises». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. no. 3. pp. 79-85.
The article was received 14.05.2020