Introduction. Agro-industrial production has a significant impact on the economies of the countries. The need for adaptation to the environmental impact is forcing enterprises of the agro-industrial sector to make organizational changes. This requires the development of appropriate mechanisms and management systems.
The purpose of the article is to develop theoretical and methodological foundations for forming a mechanism for managing organizational changes in the activities of agribusiness entities.
Results. The expediency of using the organizational change strategy is substantiated. A mechanism for strategic change management in the activity of agrarian business entity is proposed. The process of organizational change is defined as an object of management. The principles of organizational changes management mechanisms formation (rationality, efficiency and preservation of organizational and structural integrity of the subject of agrarian business) are characterized. Key ways of implementing organizational change are identified. Statistical grouping of agrarian enterprises of Kharkiv region is carried out. The level of potential development of enterprises organizational changes is calculated. The forecast of the specified indicators dynamics of enterprises activity is made. The result of the functioning of the proposed mechanism for managing organizational change is to achieve a certain state of the enterprise. This condition was evaluated through a system of managed and unmanaged metrics and parameters. A key factor in accelerating organizational change – a shift in the price environment of target markets – has been identified. A key factor in slowing down organizational change is the institutional and regulatory influence of the state.
Conclusions. An analytical approach to forming a mechanism for managing organizational changes in agricultural enterprises was used. This mechanism will help to increase the efficiency of the activity and the life cycle of the enterprise. This mechanism will help to increase the efficiency of the activity and the life cycle of the enterprise. A method of integrating change management systems into the organizational structure of enterprise management is proposed.
Key words: mechanism, subjects of agrarian business, potential of organizational changes, strategies of management of organizational changes, strategic planning.
- Ekonomichna ency`klopediya. [Economic Encyclopedia]. (2002). In Mocherny`j, S. V. (ed.). vol. 3. Akademiya. К Ukraine.
- Frajlinger, K. and Fisher, I. (2002). Upravlenie izmenenijami v organizacii. Kak uspeshno provesti preobrazovanija. [The management of changes in the organization. How to successfully complete the transformation]. Knizhnaja palata. Petersburg. Russia.
- Tarasyuk, G. M. (2010). “Management of changes in the enterprise management system.” Visny`k Zhy`tomy`rs`kogo derzhavnogo texnologichnogo universy`tetu. Ekonomichni nauky`.2(52). pp. 287–291.
- Ul`yanchenko, O. V. (2008). Upravlinnya resursny`m potencialom v agrarnomu sektori. [Management of resource potential in the agrarian sector]. Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation: 08.00.03; Nacz. nauk. centr «In-t agrar. Ekonomiky`» UAAN. К Ukraine.
- Sokolova, L. V. (2006). Organizacijno-ekonomichne zabezpechennya adaptaciyi pidpry`yemstv do nevy`znachenosti biznes-seredovy`shha. [Organizational and economic support of adaptation of enterprises to the uncertainty of the business environment]. Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation. 08.06.01; NAN Ukrayiny`. In-t ekonomiky` prom-sti. Donetsk.
- Boyko, YU. O. (2015). «Competitive structures of sales markets and the state of competition of industrial enterprises». Teoriya i praktyka rozvytku ahropromyclovoho komplekcu ta cilʹcʹkykh terytoriy. 315-317.
- Mandych, O. V. (2017). Strategies for competitive development of agrarian enterprises. Ekonomichnyy visnyk Zaporizʹkoyi derzhavnoyi inzhenernoyi akademiyi. no 1 (07), pp. 116-120.
- Kracnorutsʹkyy, O. O. (2015). «Databases of the development of the market of market for the production of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk HNTUSG. Ekonomichni nauky. no 162, pp. 20–31.
The article was received 15.11.2018