The article reveals the relevance of creativity at the workplace of today’s enterprises as an advantage in increasing the income of organizations. It was noted that 82% of surveyed managers agree with this and they are ready to use creativity in business management to increase market share and encourage employees to think outside the box and experiment. The main advantages include techniques of creative thinking, willingness to experiment, implementation and use of innovations, stimulating the mind, improving cooperation between workers. The paper identifies the main ways to increase creativity of employees at the workplace, which business leaders can use to develop creativity. Encouraging openness, which is possible if you listen to different ideas; promoting diversity, which is possible when working with different departments to work together and looking at the situation from different points of view; introduction of a flexible work schedule that will give employees more freedom; conducting brainstorming, which will help generate ideas for business; encouraging additional breaks for employees during the working day to maintain their mental and physical health; encouraging risks and experiments; rewarding the creativity of employees, which will provide an opportunity to establish values and demonstrate the importance of company culture and promote creativity. The practical directions of the enterprise activities which can use the specified ways are offered: creativity in marketing, using various practices of attraction and advancement; creativity in sales, using a responsive and individual approach to customers; creativity in solving problems of change, adaptation, combination of assortment, using SCAMPER technique.
Keywords: creativity, creative management mechanisms, SCAMPER technique, business management, marketing.
- 29 tips be award-winning companies on “How to increase creativity in the workplace”. Available at: https://filestage.io/blog/29-tips-award-winning-companies-increase-creativity-workplace/
- Landry L. The Importance of Creativity in Business Available at: https://www.northeastern.edu/graduate/blog/creativity-importance-in-business/
- Bashuk,O., Khyzhnyak ,M.O. (2013). «Stimulation and development of staff creativity». Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsiy, no. 1, рр. 150–160.
- Brych,YA., Korman, M.M. (2018). Kreatyvnyy menedzhment. [Creative management]. TNEU. Ternopil. Ukraine.
- Kuznetsova,B. (2014). «The concept of talent management in the knowledge management system». Sotsialʹno-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriya ta praktyka, no. 2(8), pp. 181–187.
- Slovnyk.ua portal of Ukrainian language and culture. Available at: https://slovnyk.ua/index.php?swrd=creativity
- Mala, (2011) Creativity as a component of effective management. Gilea : scientific bulletin, рр. 18–23.
- Pikalov,L. (2014). «Regarding the problems of managing talented employees of economic entities». Akademichnyy ohlyad, no. 1, pp. 116–120.
- Sayko, (2020). Onboarding: why do we need to adapt employees? Available at: https://joffer.com.ua/tpost/d2cum2ezzn-onbording-navscho-potrbna-adaptatsya-pra
- Svy`druk, I. (2012). Kreaty`vny`j menedzhment. [Creative management]. Center for Educational Literature. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 15.03.2021