УДК: 378.02.631: 372.8
Introduction. Didactics bases of introduction are analysed in the educational environment of administrative conceptions and information technologies in the conditions of distance education. The technological stages in the process of professional preparation of agrarians are based on the pedagogical technology of management of educational and creative activity of students. Research methodology was determined by various methodological approaches (system, аctivity, competence, personality-developing).
The purpose of the article is to research the development of complex educational and creative activity of students in the conditions of training agrarian sphere students in educational SMART – environment.
Results. It is outlined that a single informative environment of higher scientific establishment, in which automation of pedagogical processes is provided for a network contact in the interactive mode of competitors and teachers must be basic organization of the distance education. The pedagogical model of the distance education organization in the conditions of network technology management of educational and creative activity of students is offered. Didactics complexes, methods, forms and facilities of realization of pedagogical technology management of educational and creative activity of students in the conditions of educational SMART -environment are grounded. Realization of this pedagogical model in the system of distance education allows to activate creative activity of students considerably, to deepen the level of independence and individualization of studies, and, the result is determined by the high level of formed professional and creative competence of future specialists.
Conclusions. Obviously, the basis for organizing distance education is telecommunication environment, which includes information, educational, methodical and didactics contents. Experimental results showed the substantial increase of high-quality indexes of the professional training of agrarian sphere students (level of independence, individualization, creative experience, scientific character, productivity).
Keywords: professional training of agrarian sphere students, educational SMART-environment, distance learning, distance educational complex, educational and creative activity; pedagogical network technology of management of educational and creative activity of students.
- Klochko,O. V., Nahaiev, V. M. (2019). «Management of future managers educational-creative activity by facilities of informatively-digital technologies». Informatsiini tekhnolohii v osviti ta nautsi: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Melitopol: FOP Odnoroh T. V., pp. 157–159.
- Computer oriented systems as a means of empowerment approach implementation to training managers in the economic cphere (2018). Information technologies and learning tools. Klochko, O. V., Nagaev, V. M., Kljchko, V. I., Pradivliannyi, M. G., Didukh, L. I. Vol 68. № 6., pp. 33-46.
- Koshuk,B. (2017). «Forming of professional competence of future engineers from mechanization of agriculture: conceptual aspect». Naukovyi visnyk Instytutu profesiino-tekhnichnoi osvity NAPN Ukrainy. Profesiina pedahohika. Vyp. 14., pp. 51–61.
- Lushchyk,M. (2017). «Application of modern technologies is in the process of preparation of future agrarians in higher education of Great Britain». Pedahohika ta psykholohiia: zb. nauk. prats KhNPU imeni H. Skovorody. Issue 57., pp. 236 – 247.
- Morze, N. V. (2001). «The controlled from distance technology as basis of modern information technologies is in studies». Novi tekhnolohii navchannia: Naukovo-metod. zbirnyk. Issue 30. Kiev. Naukmetodtsentr VO., pp. 32-41.
- Nahaiev, V. M. (2018). Metodolohichni zasady upravlinnia navchalno-tvorchoiu diialnistiu studentiv. [Methodological principles of management of students educational-creative activity]. «Stylna typohrafiia». Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Nahaiev, V. M. (2002). Metodychni rekomendatsii po vprovadzhenniu modulno-reitynhovoi tekhnolohii navchalno-tvorchoi diialnosti studentiv (iz dystsyplin upravlinskoho tsyklu). [Methodical recommendations are on introduction of module-rating technology of educational-creative activity of students (from disciplines of administrative cycle)]. KhNAU. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Napriamy modernizatsii sotsialno-pedahohichnoi systemy pidhotovky fakhivtsiv v universyteti. (2017). [Directions of modernization of the socialpedagogical system of preparation of specialists in an university]. Andriiako, T. Yu., Borova, T. A., Dmytrenko, T. O. and others. Vyd-vo PP Vyshemirskyi V.S. Kherson. Ukraine.
The article was received 15.05.2020