Introduction. The crisis economic situation has a negative impact on the of enterprise activity. The agro-food chain includes actors in several sectors of the economy. It is necessary to establish a system for assessing the efficiency of each participant in such relationships in order to minimize the effects of the crisis.
The purpose of the article is to develop a system of indicators for assessing the participants` development efficiency in agro-food relations.
Results. The expediency of defining an indicators system for assessing the participants’ development effectiveness in agro-food relations is substantiated. The conditions of this indicators system creation are defined. The essence of the concepts of “efficiency”, “effectiveness” and “production effectiveness” are described. A system of indicators of participants’ development effectiveness in the agro-food market of livestock products has been developed. The system includes indicators of property condition and supporting, efficiency, liquidity and solvency, profitability. The structure of the agro-industrial market participants in accordance with the classification of economic activities in 2017 is described. The number of employees in each of these groups is given. The main indicators of domestic livestock enterprises activity (2012-2016 years) era given. It is determined that the participants of agro-food relations differ in the duration of the production process, the scale of production, the level of indicators of efficiency and profitability. There is no correlation between profitability and business performance. Meat and dairy products price chain is presented.
Conclusions. The increase in the participants number in the agricultural market of Ukraine leads to problems in their interaction due to the economic crisis. This causes a deterioration in their performance. The proposed scorecard is universal and can be applied to different business entities. The practical significance of the proposed system analysis of indicators involves justification of strategic decisions on development of both the agro-food sector of economics and the entire country.
Key words: system of indicators, efficiency, economic relations, agro-food market, market participants (entities), livestock products.
- Krysanov, D. and Steshenko, L. (2012). «Rezul’tatyvnist’ j efektyvnist’ diial’nosti pidpryiemstv: otsiniuvannia ta maksymizatsiia». The Economist, no. 7, pp. 21-25.
- Oleksiuk, O. I. (2009). Rezul’tatyvnist’ diial’nosti pidpryiemstva. [The performance of the company]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.00.04. M-vo osvity` i nauky` Ukrayiny`, SHEI «Vadim Hetman Kyiv National Economic University». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Andrijchuk, R. V. (2010). Otsinka efektyvnosti diial’nosti pidpryiemstva: vartisno-oriientovanyj pidkhid (za materialamy molokopererobnykh pidpryiemstv) [Estimation of the efficiency of the enterprise: a value-oriented approach (based on materials of milk processing enterprises)]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.00.04. M-vo osvity` i nauky` Ukrayiny`, SHEI «Vadim Hetman Kyiv National Economic University». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Mamchur, L. V. (2017). «Formation of organizational and economic mechanism of balanced development of the meat and meat products market». Ekonomika APK. No 8, pp. 38-47.
- Basarab, V. Ya. (2013). «Methodological principles of forming financial results of meat processing enterprises». Ekonomika ta upravlinnya APK. no. 11 (106), pp. 159-164.
- Kolosha, V. (2018). Problemy` formuvannya ta pidvy`shhennya ekonomichnoyi efekty`vnosti vy`robny`cztva moloka. [Problems of formation and increase of the economic efficiency of milk production]. Agricultural and Resource Economics: International Scientific E-Journal, (electronic journal). vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 99–112, available at: http://arejournal.com.
- Dankevych, A. Ye. (2011). Rozvytok intehrovanykh struktur u sil’s’komu hospodarstvi. [Development of integrated structures in agriculture]. NNTs IAE. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Shubravs’ka, O. V. and Moldavan, L. V., Pasxaver, B. J. (2012). Innovatsijni transformatsii ahrarnoho sektora ekonomiky. [Innovative transformations of the agrarian sector of the economy]. In Shubravs’ka, O. V. (ed.). NAN Ukrayiny`; In-t ekon. ta prognozuv. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Onehina, V. M. (2008). Formuvannia systemy derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia tsin i dokhodiv sil’s’kohospodars’kykh tovarovyrobnykiv. [Formation of the system of state regulation of prices and incomes of agricultural commodity producers]. Abstract of D. Sc. dissertation. 08.00.03. National Scientific Center «Institute of Agrarian Economics» UAAS. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Pokropyvnyj, S. F. (2006). Ekonomika pidpryiemstva. [Economy of enterprise]. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Lihonenko, L. O. (2008). «Discussion questions on the interpretation of the essence and the ratio between the concepts of «efficiency» and «performance» of enterprise management». Actual problems of economics, No 10 (88), pp. 207-215.
- Mel’nychuk, O. S. (2006). Etymolohichnyj slovnyk ukrains’koi movy. [Etymological Dictionary of the Ukrainian Language]. Naukova dumka. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Bojchyk, I. M. (2016). Ekonomika pidpryiemstva. [Economy of enterprise]. Kondor–Vydavnytstvo. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Kononenko, O. and Makhan’ko, O. (2008). Analiz finansovoi zvitnosti. [Analysis of financial statements]. Faktor. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Pro poriadok zdijsnennia analizu finansovoho stanu pidpryiemstv, scho pidliahaiut’ pryvatyzatsii. Polozhennia [On the procedure for conducting an analysis of the financial condition of enterprises subject to privatization. Regulation]. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua.
- Staty`sty`chny`j zbirny`k «Diyal`nist` sub’yektiv gospodaryuvannya za 2016, 2017 roky`». [Statistical publication «Activities of Business Entities 2016, 2017»]. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
The article was received 12.11.2018