УДК 338.1: 631.152
The author ‘s approach to the formation of the definition of enterprise sustainable development is offered on the basis of generalization of existing approaches to its interpretation in the domestic scientific literature in the article. The need to improve the conceptual and categorical apparatus of the subject of study is due to differences in the scientific environment of common approaches to its interpretation.
It is determined that the enterprise sustainable development should be formed in the environment, taking into account two essential principles: the formation of a balanced relationship in the triad of economy, ecology and social sphere, which means the optimal use in the interests of man and nature of the resources provided by economic development; solving production problems, based on the introduction of responsible innovations related to development not only at the present stage, but also taking into account the interests of future generations. The connection of economic, social and ecological components is described within the framework of socio-ecological-economic triad in the system of sustainable development. The authors consider the sustainable development of the enterprise as a systemic and complex process of strategic transformation of the business entity, which includes a system of socio-environmental values and is based on the introduction of responsible innovations under the influence of the competitive environment and external factors.
It is determined that the management of the enterprise should make every effort, use all management functions in order to influence all potential stakeholders in order to create a sustainable environment for their activities. There is some contradiction in this, because, on the one hand, sustainable development can be a competitive advantage that will distinguish the producer from others, and on the other – constant demand must form an adequate consumer market, and this will lead to changing living conditions and new players on the market.
Key words: sustainable development of the enterprise, socio-ecological-economic triad, responsible innovations, competitiveness of the enterprise.
- Hrytsenko, M. (2019). Yevropejs’kyj biznes-samit pro kliuchovi napriamky staloho rozvytku: tendentsii ta drajvery. [European business summit on key areas of sustainable development: trends and drivers]. Available at: https://delo.ua/business/jevropejskij-biznes-samit-pro-kljuchovi-naprjamk-353227/
- Hryshova, I. Yu. (2015). «Analytical support of economic development of enterprises from the standpoint of investment attractiveness.». Problemy i perspektyvy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia. № 2 (2), рр. 195-203.
- Dan’ko, Yu. I. (2016). Formuvannia system zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv. [Formation of systems to ensure the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises].Universytets’ka knyha. Sumy. Ukraine.
- Markina I., Diachkov D., & Adedeji O. (2017). Monitoring the level of sustainable development of the enterprise. Problems and Perspectives in Management. № 15, Iss. 1 (cont.). рр. 210-219.
- Pererva, P. H. (2017). «Innovation, investment and marketing policy – anti-crisis tools for sustainable development of the enterprise». Visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu “Kharkivs’kyj politekhnichnyj instytut” (ekonomichni nauky). № 46 (1267), рр. 78-82.
- Putsentejlo, P. R. (2015). «Analytical support of the enterprise». Stalyj rozvytok ekonomiky. № 1, рр. 168-174.
- Semenenko, I. M. (2015). «Theoretical construction of the concept of sustainable development of the enterprise». Visnyk Skhidnoukrains’koho natsional’noho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalia. № 4, рр. 232-236.
- Kuz’mina, O. S. (2015). «Analysis of approaches to the interpretation of the concept of sustainable development of the enterprise». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky. № 5 (1), рр. 13-21.
- Hrytsyna, L.A. (2016). «onsideration of the essence of sustainable development of the enterprise and methods of assessing its level». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky. № (6), рр. 11-14.
- Kviatkovs’ka, L. A. (2013). «Implementation of the principles of the concept of sustainable development in the enterprise». Visnyk sotsial’no-ekonomichnykh doslidzhen’. № 1, рр. 85-89.
- Bondar, T.V. (2012). Naukovo-metodychni osnovy analizu konkurentospromozhnosti u systemi zabezpechennia staloho rozvytku pidpryiemstva. Ekolohichnyj menedzhment u zahal’nij systemi upravlinnia. [Scientific and methodological bases of competitiveness analysis in the system of ensuring sustainable development of the enterprise. Environmental management in the general management system]. Sumy: SumDU.
- Semeniuk, O.M. (2013). «Algorithm for comprehensive assessment of the level of sustainable development of the enterprise». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky. № 6/2, рр. 186-189.
- Biliavs’kyj, V. M., Sheputa, M. M. (2018). «Implementation of innovative projects as a factor in increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise». Stalyj rozvytok ekonomiky. № 1(38), рр. 131–140.
- Halme, M., Korpela, M. (2014). Responsible innovation toward sustainable development in small and medium‐sized enterprises: A resource perspective. Business Strategy and the Environment. № 23(8), рр. 547-566.
The article was received 19.05.2019