Introduction. The development of innovative activities ensures the adaptability of agricultural enterprises to changes in the economic environment. The introduction of diversification ensures an appropriate level of competitiveness and financial stability of agricultural enterprises. The lack of focus of the enterprise management system on the development of innovative technologies leads to the risk of financial losses and weakening of the market position of the entity.
The purpose of the research is to develop strategies for innovation and investment activities of agricultural businesses and models of their development.
Results. It is established that innovative, scientific and technological activities ensure the transformation of agricultural enterprises at the national level and ensure their entry into the world economic space. Manifestations and essence of innovative activity of domestic subjects of agrarian business are characterized. Possibilities and difficulties in the process of simultaneous introduction of innovative and diversification activities in the practice of domestic agricultural enterprises are outlined. Changes in the introduction process of the diversification strategy of the agricultural enterprise in the conditions of crises of the economic environment are characterized. The expediency of technical re-equipment of enterprises of the agricultural sector as innovations during the economic crisis is substantiated. External systems for implementing strategies to diversify the activities of agricultural enterprises are identified as a precautionary measure to prevent their internal crises. The main problems that hinder the development of full-fledged diversification and innovation activities of agricultural enterprises are outlined, and measures to intensify diversification strategies are proposed.
Conclusions. It is expedient to carry out strategic development of agrarian business entities with the introduction of diversification strategies into innovation activities at the micro and macro levels. This will ensure the maintenance of competitiveness and adaptability of agricultural enterprises in an unstable economic environment.
Keywords: strategy, diversification, innovations, innovative activity, investment activity, agrarian enterprise.
- Hohulya, O.P. (2015). «Strategic direct management of the activities of the agricultural enterprises from the victors of the innovations». Naukovyy visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny. Issue 211(1), pp. 71-76.
- Yermakov, O.Yu., Layko, O. O. (2014). «Methodology for the formulation of strategies for the development of agricultural enterprises». Naukovyy visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny. Issue 200 (2), pp. 107-114.
- Koshel’nyk, V.M. (2015). «Strategy of economic development of agricultural enterprises in the context of active development of virobnichoi activity». Biznes Inform. no. 1, pp. 194-199.
- Kutsenko, T.M. (2012). «Theoretical foundations of the formulation of the innovation development strategy in the context of the innovation processes». Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsiy. no. 4, pp. 308-317.
- Petrenko, N.O. (2017). «Innovation aspects of the formulation of the investment policy of the strategic development of agricultural enterprises». Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid. no. 12, pp. 38-45.
- Sviridova, S.S., Tolstova, S. A. (2017). «Modern tools of strategic management of agricultural enterprises». Ekonomika: realiyi chasu. no. 2 (30), pp. 109-116.
- Skhidnyts’ka, H. V. (2016). «Theoretical foundations of the formation of strategic management systems in the business of industrial enterprises». Molodyy vchenyy. no. 3, pp.212-216.
- Chorna, N.P. «Strategic vectors of innovation development of the Silskoy statehood of Ukraine». Ekonomika ta derzhava. 2015. no. 7, pp. 22-25.
The article was received 18.04.2020