The basic principles and problems of the condition and features of the natural resource potential use of rural territories are considered. It is proved that the important condition for rational use of natural resource potential of rural territories in the part of agricultural land is to ensure reproduction of their fertility. However, along with this, soil degradation is threatened with irreversible economic, social and environmental damage that may cause not only the transition of the regions of the Black Sea province to the status of depressed extinct regions, but also the general economic crisis.
Key words: resource potential, rural territories, the Black Sea region, land resources, economic activity.
- Panasyuk,Yu. (2015). «International experience of development of rural territories in the conditions of decentralization of power». Investy`ciyi: prakty`ka ta dosvid. no. 23. pp. 120-123.
- Council Regulation (EC) (2005). № 1698/2005 of 20 September 2005 on support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD). Offcial Journal of the European Union., 21 October, Vol. 48. pp. 1-40.
- Gy`lka,D. (2015). «Development of rural areas of Ukraine in the context of European integration processes». Global`ni ta nacional`ni problemy` ekonomiky`. Issue 4. pp. 124-129.
- Ty`vonchuk,V., Ty`vonchuk, Ya. O. and Pavlocz`ka, T. P. (2015). «Typology of the Common Agricultural Policy of the EU as a prerequisite for adaptation of the Ukrainian agrarian sector to the European integration processes». Ekonomika APK. no. 6. pp. 77-84.
- Mudrak,P., Lagodiyenko, V. V. and Lagodiyenko, N. V. (2018). «Impact of total costs on domestic production». Ekonomichny`j chasopy`s – XXI. no. 172 (7-8). pp. 44-50.
- European Commission. 2011. «Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNSIL on support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)», COM (2011) 627 final/2. Brussels. 143 p.
- Popova,O. L. (2013). «New priorities of the EU Common Agricultural Policy for 2014-2020: Strategic benchmarks for the development of the agro-sphere of Ukraine». Ekonomika APK. no. 12. pp. 89-96.
- Lagodiyenko,V. V., Golodonyuk, O. M. and Mil`cheva, V. V. (2018). «Marketing strategy for the launch of an innovative product market». Ekonomika xarchovoyi promy`slovosti. vol. Issue 2. pp. 40-50.
The article was received 18.09.2018