The article deals with various approaches to the definition of “financial resources”. There are the following functional features of the concept: part of national income, cash, financial resources, a set of cash savings and more. It is established that the main prerequisite for the disclosure of content is their structure and sources of formation. The structure and sources of financial resources formation are considered, which includes state and non-state funds (individuals and legal entities). The definition of the concept of “financial resources of health care” is formed, which should be understood as a cash in stock and non-stock forms, which accumulate in the hands of the state as a result of the distribution and redistribution of GDP, as well as businesses and individuals and are designed to meet the needs of health care. It is proposed to include the financial resources of the State and local budgets and the financial resources of compulsory health insurance as the main sources of health care financing. The result of health care is a medical service that includes medical and pharmaceutical care. Institutional factors of financial support of health care development are determined: normative-legal provision; increasing the autonomy of health care providers; changing the nature of the relationship between health care providers and the budget manager; contracting mechanism in the field of medical services; optimization of the procurement process; system of advanced training of doctors, transformation of medical education; formation of a new model of health care financing; new opportunities for local authorities to exercise their powers in the field of health care.
Keywords: financial support, health care, sources of financial provision.
- Buzduhan, Ya. M. (2008). «Concepts, principles, forms of financial provision of health care in Ukraine». Viche. No 9–10. PP. 26–28.
- Byrman, A. M. (1972). Ocherky teoryy sovetskykh fynansov. [Essays on the theory of Soviet finance]. Issue 2.. Fynansy. Moscow. Russia.
- Ekonomichna entsyklopediia. (2002). [Economic Encyclopedia]. In 3 Vol. 3 Vol. / In S. V. (ed.) ta in. Akademiia. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Vasylyk, O. D. (2000). Teoriia finansiv. [Theory of finance]. NIOS. Ukraine
- Vasylyk, O. D. (1997). Derzhavni finansy Ukrainy. [Public finances of Ukraine]. Vyshcha shk. Ukraine
- Pysarenko, T. M. (1993). Teoretychni osnovy ta osoblyvosti formuvannia finansovykh resursiv v ustanovakh nevyrobnychoi sfery. [Theoretical bases and features of formation of financial resources in establishments of non-productive sphere]. dumka. Ternopil. Ukraine
- Oparin, V. M. (2000). «Financial resources: problems of definition and placement». Visnyk NBU. No 5. p. 11.
- Finansovye resursy narodnogo hazjajstva: (Problemy formirovanija i ispol’zovanija). (1982). [Financial resources of the national economy: (Problems of formation and use)]. In Senchahova V. K. (ed.). Finansy i statistika. Moscow. Russia.
- Zahorodnii, A. H. (1997). Finansovyi slovnyk. [Financial Dictionary]. 2nd ed. Tsentr Yevropy. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Ekonomichnyi entsyklopedychnyi slovnyk. (2006). [Economic encyclopedic dictionary]. In 2 vol. Vol. 2: O-Ya / Mochernyi, S. V., Larina, Ya. S., Ustenko, O. A., Yurii, S. I.; in V. Mochernoho (ed.); Svit. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Filipova, N. (2019). «Health care financing: the experience of European countries». Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. No 4 Vol. 2, pp. 324-327.
- Biukenen, Dzh., Mashreiv, R. A. (2004). Suspilni finansy i suspilnyi vybir: dva protylezhnykh bachennia derzhavy. [Public finances and public choice: two opposing visions of the state]. Translated from engl. Akademiia. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Zahorodnii, A. H., Vozniuk, L. (2005) Finansovo-ekonomichnyi slovnyk [Financial and economic dictionary]. Vyd-vo nats. un-tu «Lvivska politekhnika». Lviv. Ukraine.
The article was received 23.11.2020