The article describes the basic social and economic risks of modern processes of globalization; it was determined that globalization, along with the positive, innovative, dynamic aspects is also destructive, regressive tendencies; collectively change the world development of the countries under the influence of globalization; it was found that the main risk is a destructive process of globalization of the traditional way of life for most people, which is regarded as a threat to human existence; it was invited to consider the phenomenon of globalization as an instrument of scientific support for management of modern socio-economic development through active search stabilizing effective mechanisms of state management of complex global relationships in the national interest.
Key words: globalization, social and economic risks, state management, national interest.
- Bilous O. (2007). Rozvytok protsesiv hlobalizatsii v postindustrial’nu epokhu [Development of globalization in the post-industrial era], Kyiv: NSC «Institute of Agrarian Economics», p.54 [in Ukrainian].
- Verhun V., Stupnytskyy O. (2012). Inozemni investytsii: ofshorni zony ta ikh instytutsii v mizhnarodnomu biznesi: navch. posibnyk [Foreign investment: offshore and their institutions in international business, teach.manual]. Kyiv: Kyiv University, p.303 [in Ukrainian].
- MochernyS.V. (Eds.). (2000). Economichna Encyclopedia: In three volumes. Vol.1 [The economic encyclopedia].
(Vols. 1-3). Kyiv: Publishing Center «Academy», Vol. 1, p 864 [in Ukrainian].
- Makarchuk K. (2013). Mizhnarodnyj biznes v umovakh hlobalizatsii: teoretychnyj aspekt [International business in the conditions of globalization: a theoretical aspect].
Visnyk Kharkivs’koho Natsional’noho universytetu imeni V.N. Karazina – Bulletin of the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, pp. 28-31 [in Ukrainian].
- George Soros. (2002). Pro hlobalizatsiiu [On globalization]. Tran. from English. Kyiv: Publishing Salome Pavlichko «Osnovy», p.173 [in Ukrainian].
- Starostin, A. (2008). Superechlyvi shliakhy ekonomichnoi hlobalizatsii [Contradictory ways economic globalization]. Ekonomika Ukrayiny – Economics of Ukraine, No5, рр. 58-65 [in Ukrainian].
- Shergin S. (2008). Paradoksy i problemy hlobalizatsii [Paradoxes and problems of globalization]. Zovnishni spravy – Foreign Affairs, No5, pp. 42-45. [in Ukrainian].
- Rodrik D. (2009). One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalizations, and Economic Growth, Princeton Unniversity Press, p.280 [in English].
- Shevelova S. (2005). Contemporary trends of global change of world market of the dairy product. Agrarian question in Poland and in the dawn. Warsaw, Vol.7, No 4, pp. 340-348. [in Polish].
The article was received 15.03.2016