Introduction. Innovative development is the main prerequisite for ensuring the appropriate level of competitiveness of products and enterprises, the integration of the domestic economy into the world, sustainable development of the national economy. A special feature of innovative projects is their high level of risk. This has a decisive influence on management decisions regarding their implementation. That is why risk assessment of innovative projects occupies a special place in the field of economic research.
The purpose of the article is to form a theoretical and methodological basis for risk assessment in the formation of a portfolio of projects for innovative development of agricultural enterprises.
Results. It is determined that one of the key aspects of comparing projects and portfolios is risk consideration. The main groups of risks in innovative projects are identified: production risks, financial risks, personnel risks, information risks, transfer-technological risks, external risks. The classification of risks of the portfolio of agroinnovative projects by stages of implementation is developed. It is proposed to use evaluation by quantitative methods (statistical, analytical, cost-effectiveness method, normative method) and qualitative (consequence analysis, probability of loss analysis, expert method). It is substantiated that the evaluation forms data sets for each project, which include the values of quantitative indicators of the effects of agro-innovation, rank values for qualitative parameters of benefits, quantitative values of risks and integral value for qualitative risk assessment, determined using fuzzy sets. It is established that the implementation of the developed algorithm allows to obtain a synergistic effect from the interaction of agro-innovative projects in the process of ensuring the innovative development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine’s economy.
Keywords: assessment, risks, types of risks, agroinnovation, innovative development, portfolio of projects, agricultural enterprises.
- Kushnir, S.O., Vernydub, M.Yu. (2018). « Risk assessment of investment in innovation in Ukraine ». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. no. 2. pp. 10-13.
- Kas’ianovaб, N.V., Yatsiuk, S.S. (2019). «Risk management of an innovative project». Vcheni zapysky TNU imeni V.I. Vernads’koho. Seriia: Ekonomika i upravlinnia. vol. 30 (69), no. 3. pp. 84-89.
- Paraniuk, Ya.D. (2017). «Features of risk assessment and its impact on the effectiveness of innovative projects». Ekonomichnyj analiz: zb. nauk. prats’. vol. 27, no. 4. pp. 315-320.
- Boiarynova, K.O. (2020). « Uncertainty and risks in the management of investment and innovation projects of enterprises ». Ekonomika ta derzhava. no. 2. pp. 4-9.
- Fischenko, O.M., Khalaimova, A.V. (2011). «Features of innovation risk assessment». Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsij. no. 4. pp. 52-57.
- Shynkarenko, O.M. (2008). «Methods of quantitative analysis of economic risks». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. no. 15. pp. 9-14.
- Seredyns’ka, I. (2011). «Assessment of innovation risks in the system of cost-oriented management». Halyts’kyj ekonomichnyj visnyk. no. 1 (30). pp. 116-123.
- Udalykh, O.O. (2006). Upravlinnia investytsijnoiu diial’nistiu promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Management of investment activity of an industrial enterprise].Tsentr navchal’noi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 12.12.2020