Introduction. The problem of increasing the competitiveness is recognized as one of the most important in the theory and practice of economic science. We need an effectively functioning competitiveness management system which met modern conditions to the open economy due to limited access to foreign markets, modern requirements for food quality, low activity and efficiency of innovation, imperfect business processes and poor management, insufficiency of state support for enterprises.
The purpose of the article is to develop and substantiate the basic principles, methods and tools for managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises.
Method. The research uses methods of system analysis and synthesis, abstract-logical, monographic, generalization.
Results. The article is devoted to the substantiation of the principles, methods and tools of the mechanism of managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises. The architecture of the organizational and economic mechanism of management of competitiveness of the agricultural enterprises is offered. Methods and tools for managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises by stages of management decisions are given: analysis of the market situation, the formation of alternative management decisions, determining criteria and limitations for choosing the best management solution, evaluation of alternatives and choosing the best management solution, organizational support and information management decision. The scheme of the competitiveness management service is substantiated. Emphasis is placed on such levers of managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises as monitoring and assessing the degree of compliance of the achieved intermediate and final results with the goals and objectives of management, as well as encouraging staff to achieve the required product quality and minimum production costs. Based on the mechanism, the management system should ensure a close relationship between the competitiveness of the enterprise with demand, sales and production efficiency, as well as have a comprehensive impact on certain objects of management at all stages of the enterprise life cycle and management levels.
Key words: agricultural enterprises, mechanism, principles, methods, tools, competitiveness, management.
- Ambrosov, V.Ya., Marenych, T.H. (2005). «Scientific provisions for improving the economic and economic mechanisms of agricultural development». Ekonomika APK. № 10, pp. 14-19.
- Bolila, S. Yu. Fedorova, T. V. and Miliuskyi V. I. (2010). «Increasing the agriculture competitiveness in Ukraine based on innovation factors», available at: http://www.rusnauka.com/34_NIEK_2010/Economics/75187.doc.htm.
- Krasnoruts’kyj, O.O., Zatsev, Yu.O. (2016). «Adaptive tools for managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. no. 1, pp. 100-113.
- Polischuk, V.A. (2017). «Theoretical aspects of managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk Poltavs’koi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii. no. 3, pp. 140-142.
- Rudenko, S.V. (2016). «The production potential of the agricultural enterprises: economic nature and role in shaping the economic potential». Visnyk KhNTUSH. Issue 172, pp. 175-181.
- Sitkovs’ka, A.O. (2016). «Innovative orientation for increasing competitiveness of agricultural enterprises». Innovatsijna ekonomika. no. 3-4 (62), pp. 57-60.
- Tapnavc’ka, N.P. (2008). Uppavlinnia konkupentocppomozhnictiu pidppyiemctv: teopiia, metodolohiia, ppaktyka. [Business Competitiveness Management: Theory, Methodology, Practice]. Ekonomichna dumka. Tepnopil’.
- Fedorova, T.V. (2017). «Competitiveness of processing enterprises of agro-food subcomplex and factors of its increase in the conditions of economic transformation». Ekonomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy. no. 9, 690-697.
The article was received 08.03.2020