Introduction. The development of innovation strategy is carried out within the strategic management of the enterprise. The innovation strategy has a long-term character and is formed in accordance with the goals of the enterprise for the optimal redistribution of resources within the investment activity.
The purpose of the research is to summarize the theoretical and practical aspects of planning, implementation and evaluation of strategies for managing the resource potential of enterprises to develop recommendations in the field of agriculture.
Results. The conditions of implementation and content of strategic management are determined. Aspects are substantiated that influence the choice of innovation strategy of the enterprise. The importance of directions coordination of innovative activity within the enterprise is noted. The expediency of forming the concept of socio-economic adaptation of the agricultural enterprise to the innovative model of technological development is substantiated. The definition of “economic adaptation” is given. Restrictions are described that prevent the introduction of an innovative model of technological development in the activities of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises. The role of the quality of staff interaction is noted in the process of enterprise innovative development. The measures have been identified to eliminate the negative impact of the innovative model of technological development on enterprises in the agricultural sector. The application of the methodology of interests’ coordination in the development process of technical re-equipment projects at the agricultural enterprise is offered. The conceptual content and principles of socio-economic adaptation of the agricultural enterprise to the innovative model of technological development are characterized. It is proposed to determine the competitiveness of the enterprise as a result of its socio-economic adaptation. The main indicators for evaluating the result of such adaptation are described. The coordination role of enterprise subjects’ interests in the course of social and economic adaptation is noted.
Keywords: competition, resource potential, agricultural enterprise, adaptation, strategic management, strategy, innovative model of technological development.
- 1. Vasylyk, N. M. (2018). «Estimation of efficiency of management of resource potential of the enterprise». Ekonomichnyy analiz. 28, no. 3. pp.154-161.
- Vyatkina, T. H. (2014). «Methodology for developing a strategy for managing the resource potential of agricultural enterprises». Ekonomika ta derzhava, no. 6. pp. 68-73.
- Kustrich, L.O. (2017). «Basic principles of improving the efficiency of strategic management and using the potential of agricultural enterprises». Naukovyy visnyk Khersons’koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Issue. 27(2). pp. 19-22.
- Plotnyts’ka, S.I. (2015). «Resource potential of the enterprise as a factor in building an effective competitiveness strategy». Efektyvna ekonomika, no. 4. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua.
- Prokhorova, V.V. (2012). «Critical review of methodological approaches to assessing the resource potential of industrial enterprises in modern economic conditions». Ekonomika ta upravlinnya, no. 6. pp. 22-27.
- Rossokha, V. V. (2013). Teoretyko-metodychni zasady formuvannya, rozvytku ta otsinyuvannya vyrobnychoho potentsialu sil’s’kohospodars’koho pidpryyemstva. [Theoretical and methodological principles of formation, development and evaluation of the production potential of agricultural enterprises]. NNCz «In-t agrar. ekonomiky`». Кiev. Ukraine.
- Tredit, V.Ye. (2015). «Methodology for estimating the magnitude of the resource potential of agricultural enterprises». Efektyvna ekonomika, no. 4. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua.
- Chyrva, O.H. (2016). «Conditions and factors of strategic management of resource potential of agricultural enterprises». Efektyvna ekonomika, no. 6. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2016_6_12.
The article was received 10.04.2020