Introduction. Reserves for increasing price competitiveness are limited by production and technological capabilities and the situation in the resource segments of the agricultural market. This makes it secondary to increase the economic efficiency of agricultural enterprises by increasing production compared to increasing the efficiency of sales. There is a need to find additional ways to provide opportunities institutionally for effective marketing activities.
The purpose of the article is to develop ways to improve the marketing activities of agricultural enterprises based on the development of organizational components of its management.
Results. The state of development of the consulting services market in Ukraine can be described now as the initial stage of formation, especially when it comes to the provision of services to agricultural enterprises. It was found that the existing subjects of the consulting services market specialize mostly in post-restructuring support of business entities, marketing research, organization and improvement of marketing management at enterprises, development of strategies for socio-economic development, communication activities, etc. The expediency of forming agro-consulting services at the regional level as a response to the challenges of the competitive situation in the target markets is substantiated. It is proved that using such services, agricultural enterprises will be able to sell off fully their production, realize their commercial potential and receive equivalent results of production and development stabilization of their activities results.
Conclusions. It is predicted that the creation of regional agricultural consulting services with a wide range of functional workload and commercial authority in several regions will sooner or later lead to the emergence of economic relations among them on the basis of cooperation. The latter will help harmonize the economic interests of agricultural market participants and create conditions for expanded reproduction of their capital.
Keywords: sales, marketing and sales activities, agricultural enterprises, consulting service, commercial activity.
- Andriichuk, V. (2006). Efektyvnist diialnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: teoriia, metodyka, analiz. [The efficiency of agricultural enterprises: theory, methodology, analysis]. Kyiv.
- Balabanova,V., Mytrokhina, Yu. P.(2009). Stratehichne marketynhove upravlinnia zbutom pidpryiemstva. [Strategic marketing management of sales of enterprise], Donets. nats. un-t ekonomiky i torhivli im. M. Tuhan-Baranovs’koho, Donets’k, Ukraine.
- Balabanova, L. V., Mytrokhina, Yu. P. (2011). Upravlinnia zbutovoiu politykoiu. [Managemant of sales policy], Tsentr uchbovoi literatury, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kotler, F. (2005). Osnovy marketinga. [Marketing Essentials], Izdatel’skij dom «Vil’jams», Moscow, Russia.
- Krasnorutskyi, O. O. (2013). Upravlinnia zbutom produktsii ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka. [Sales management of agricultural enterprises: theory, methodology, practice]. Abstract of D. Sc. Dissertation. Kherson.
- Lankaster, D. (2003). Prodazhy y upravlenye prodazhamy. [Selling & Sales Management]. YuNYTY-DANA, Moscow, Russia.
- Mytrokhina, Yu. P. (2006), «A strategic approach to managing sales enterprises in the marketing orientation». Torhivlia i rynok Ukrainy : temat. zb. nauk. pr. no. 21. pp. 71-79.
- Onehina, V. (2007). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia tsin i dokhodiv ahrarnykh tovarovyrobnykiv. [State regulation of prices and incomes of agricultural producers]. K.: NNTs IAE.
The article was received 10.04.2020