Introduction. The development of an enterprise depends on the speed of its response to changes in the environment. Adaptability plays an important role in maintaining the enterprise’s competitiveness. Specificity of agricultural activity requires companies to find new ways to increase the level of adaptability.
The purpose of the article is to determine the strategic directions of organizational development of agricultural enterprise adaptation mechanisms.
Results. Adaptive strategic planning product is defined. The tools of enterprise adaptation are given. The features of using adaptation tools are described. The method of the development strategy analysis of the livestock industry is offered. Weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats are highlighted. The characteristics of adaptation of agrarian enterprises are presented (form, result, purpose, speed of adaptation, peculiarity of adaptation to new conditions, operations through which adaptation takes place, main directions of adaptation). The problem of adaptive development of the enterprise is determined. The principles of forming the system of adaptive strategic management are given. Types of active and passive adaptation of the enterprise are characterized. Active adaptation is aimed at the implementation of appropriate measures to adjust certain parameters of the enterprise. Passive adaptation is aimed at observing the changes and their accounting. The characteristic features of enterprise adaptive development are determined. Ansoff’s matrix for agricultural enterprises is given. The inseparable relationship between competitiveness and the level of adaptation of the enterprise is indicated.
Conclusions. Theoretical provisions on adaptation mechanisms in the system of strategic management of agricultural enterprises are considered and analyzed in order to adapt them to the unstable conditions of the market environment in the article. The characteristic of adaptive strategic management elements of agricultural enterprises is presented. Areas of agricultural enterprise activity with different types of adaptation are distinguished.
Key words: adaptation, strategy, adaptation mechanisms, organizational change, strategic management.
- Ponomarenko, V. S. and Trydid, O. M., Kyzym, M. O. (2003). Stratehiia rozvytku pidpryiemstva v umovakh kryzy. [Strategy of enterprise development in the conditions of crisis]. Vydavnychyi Dim «INZhEK». Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Krysko, Zh. (2009). «Adaptation of the enterprise to changes in the environment through the restructuring mechanism». Halytskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk. no 2. pp. 38-42.
- Biloshkurska, N. V. (2010). «Models of adaptive behavior and their role in shaping the economic security of the enterprise». Aktualni problemy ekonomiky. no 12 (114). pp. 101-109.
- Dovhan, L. Ye. and Karakai, Yu. V., Artemenko, L. P. (2011). Stratehichne upravlinnia. [Strategic management]. Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Voronina, A. V. and Zienina-Bilichenko, A. S. (2016). «Formation of an adaptive strategic management system for organization development». Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky. no 11. pp. 294-299.
- Brychko, A. M. (2012). «Competitiveness as a factor of adaptation of agricultural enterprises to the conditions of globalization». Visnyk Sumskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho un-tu: Economics and Management. Issue 11(54). pp. 117-121.
- Sokolova, L. V. (2004). Teoriia i praktyka adaptatsii pidpryiemstv do minlyvoho biznes-seredovyshcha. [The theory and practice of adapting enterprises to a changing business environment]. KhNURE. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Sokyrnyk, I. V. (2010). «Management of implementation of the strategy of a modern organization». Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. no 4. pp. 112-118.
- Kralia, V. H. (2014). «The main etap design dramatic scaffolding of the organizational structure of the management of the agricultural profile». Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva: Ekonomichni nauky. Issue150. pp. 174-179.
The article was received 12.11.2018