Introduction. The overall volatility of external environment requires an adequate level of economic security for the enterprise. Given the involvement of staff in all business processes, personnel security should be considered one of the most important elements of the enterprise security system as a whole.
The purpose of the study is to identify the objects of managerial influence in the system of enterprise personnel management security.
Results. The scheme of formation and implementation of personnel security system at the enterprise is developed. The first stage is awareness of the problem of personnel security measures lack. The second step is defining the goals, objectives, overall vision and timing of implementation. Initial in the formation of the personnel security system is its strategy as a set of priority goals and management approaches, the implementation of which ensures the protection of the enterprise from any threats related to the functioning of personnel activities. This strategy is part of the company corporate strategy and should be taken into account when formulating a personnel management strategy. In the third stage, the personnel potential of the enterprise is assessed, the risks and threats are diagnosed by the personnel. The personnel are acquainted with the goals and objectives of the project, the organizational structure is optimized, and the main difficulties of implementation are taken into account at the stage of the personnel security system implementation. The level of personnel security is assessed, which results in the adjustment of parameters and characteristics in the sixth stage. The final stage is the development and implementation of priority measures to support and strengthen personnel security in the enterprise in case of its unstable situation. At the same stage, the goals and priorities of the enterprise in the personnel management system are determined, which reduce the personnel security at the operational, tactical and strategic levels in terms of planning and hiring policy, development and motivation.
Conclusions. The process of formation and implementation of personnel security system at the enterprise is developed. Priorities in the enterprise policy on personnel motivation for ensuring personnel security are suggested.
Keywords: personnel safety, enterprise staff, personnel safety system, motivation of personnel, personnel development, priorities, goals.
- 1. Kopolev,M. I. (2011). Jekonomicheckaja bezopacnoct‘ fipmy: teopija, ppaktika, vybop ctpategii. [Economic security of the firm: theory, practice, choice of strategy]. Jekonomika. Moscow. Russia.
- Novyk, I. V. (2014). «Problems of providing such with the analysis of human safety of the enterprise». Naukovi zapycky. № 4 (49), рр. 130–134.
- Colomanidina, T. O., Colomanidin, V. G. (2011). Kadpovaja bezopacnoct’ kompanii. [Personnel security of the company]. Izdatel’ctvo «Al’fa-Ppecc». Moscow. Russia.
- Kavun, S. V., Panchenko, V. A. (2017). «Model of intellectual management of the personnel security system of the enterprise». Naukovyj visnyk L’vivs’koho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav. Seriia ekonomichna. Issue 2, pp. 190-198.
- Yaremenko, O. F. (2016). «Personnel security of the enterprise: conceptual bases of providing». Visnyk Khme-l’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky. № 2(1), рр. 29-32.
- Tkachenko, V. I. (2018). Sutnist’ kadrovoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva. [The essence of personnel security of the enterprise]. Naukovyj visnyk Uzhhorods’koho natsional’no-ho universytetu: seriia: Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svitove hospodarstvo / In Palinchak, M. M. (ed.). Hel’vetyka. Issue. 22, № 3, pp. 81–84.
- Amosov, O. Yu. (2016). «Management of personnel risks as an element of ensuring the economic security of enterprises». Infrastruktura rynku. Issue 2, pp. 376–380.
- Nazarova, H. V. (2010). «Prerequisites for the establishment of personnel security system of the enterprise». Rehional’ni aspek-ty rozvytku i rozmischennia produktyvnykh syl Ukrainy. № 15, рр. 54–63.
The article was received 14.04.2019