The motivational process of rural territories development under the influence of decentralization is explored. Motivation, considered as a process, theoretically can be presented in the form of six stages. Consideration of the process is conditional, as in real life there is no such distinction between stages and there are no separate processes of motivation under the influence of decentralization of rural territories development. Enhancing the flexibility of regional and local economies can only be achieved by changing the principles of regional governance, especially for agriculture.
Key words: motivational process, motivation, decentralization, regional management, rural area.
- Zablotsʹkiy,B. F. (2003). RPS Ukrayiny. Natsionalʹna mikroekonomika. [RPS of Ukraine. National microeconomics]. Akademvydav. Kyiv.
- Sazonetsʹ, I.L., Dzhindzhoyan, V. V. and Chubar, O. O. (2006). Rozmishchennya produktyvnykh [Distribution of productive forces]. Kyiv: TSNL. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Andriychuk,V.H. (2002). Ekonomika ahrarnykh pidpryyemstv. [Economics of agrarian enterprises]. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Kozachenko, H.V., Pohorelov,Yu. S. and Khlapʹonov, L. Yu. (2007). Upravlinnya zatratamy pidpryyemstva. [Management costs of the enterprise]. Libra. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Volkov, O. I., Denysenko, M. P. and Hrechan,A. P. (2006). Innovatsiynyy rozvytok promyslovosti Ukrayiny. [Innovative Development of Ukrainian Industry]. In Volkov, O. I., Denysenko, M. P. (ed.) KNT. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 04.09.2018