Introduction. In today’s changing environment, organizations need to conduct fundamental evaluations of their positions and make an informed choice of ways of future operation based on the use of methods of analysis of management decisions. Dynamic urges managers to be in constant movement to improve systems and processes based on scientific and technical progress, taking into account the importance of strengthening information technology. Therefore, the issues of implementing quality management of the competitiveness of enterprises are extremely topical.
The purpose of the article is to study the usefulness of morphological analysis in determining the impact of the development of electronic commerce as a factor in the competitiveness of organizations.
Results. A study of the concepts of “competitiveness” and “e-commerce” is conducted. The necessity of management of the enterprises which are carried out by means of electronic commerce is considered, and the factors of formation of their competitiveness are defined. The analysis of the electronic market in Ukraine and in the world is carried out. The mechanism of e-commerce implementation is considered. The Internet information network is characterized as a driving force of e-commerce. Attention is also paid to the role of staff, namely: the need for personnel management with the development of technology.
Conclusions. The factors influencing competitiveness in the context of the growth of e-commerce, namely their improvement, have been identified. With the rapid development of e-commerce, there is a need for operational management decisions. Due to the changing environment of the electronic system, it is proposed to use effective methods of management decisions, namely the method of morphological analysis.
Key words: competitiveness, e-commerce, management decisions, morphological analysis, electronic market.
- Olijnyk, V.V. (2009) «Features of determining the competitiveness of products». Ekonomika APK. Issue 5. pp. 128-132.
- Zakharchyn, Gh.M. ta in. (2009) Zabezpechennja konkurentospromozhnosti ta rozvytok orghanizacijnoji kuljtury pidpryjemstva: suchasna paradyghma i prykladnyj aspekt [Ensuring competitiveness and development of organizational culture of the enterprise: modern paradigm and applied aspect] Vydavnyctvo Nacionaljnogho universytetu «Ljvivsjka politekhnika». Ljviv. Ukraine.
- Arestenko, V.V. (2008) «Methods and models for assessing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises». Aktualjni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 10(88). pp. 10-15.
- Porter, M. (2001) Konkurencyja [Competition]. Vyljjams. Moscow. Russia.
- Sheveljova, S.O. (2006) Konkurentospromozhnistj molochnogho pidkompleksu [Competitiveness of the dairy subcomplex] Zbruch. Ternopilj. Ukraine.
- Ivanjuta, V.F. (2008) «Theoretical and methodological approaches to the formation of competitiveness». Aghroinkom. Issue 1-2. pp. 97-101.
- Malik, M.J. (2007) Konkurentospromozhnistj aghrarnykh pidpryjemstv: metodologhija i mekhanizmy [Competitiveness of agrarian enterprises: methodology and mechanisms] Instytut aghrarnoji ekonomiky. Ukraine.
- Zakon Ukrajiny «Pro elektronnu komerciju» [Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/675-19
- Implications of E-commerce for Competition Policy. Available at: https://one.oecd.org/document/DAF/COMP(2018)3/en/pdf
- Eleventh WTO Ministerial Conference, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2017/ Available at: https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/minist_e/mc11_e/briefing_notes_e/bfecom_e.htm
- Jakym buv ukrajinsjkyj ecommerce u 2019 roci. [What was Ukrainian ecommerce like in 2019?]. Available at: https://evo.business/lyudi-kupuvali-bilshe-serednij-chek-zmenshivsya-vartist-dostavki-zrosla-yakim-buv-ukra%D1%97nskij-ecommerce-u-2019-roci/
- Dudnyk O.V., S. Minenko (2018) Ekonomichna pryroda ponjatj “konkurencija” ta “konkurentospromozhnistj”. [Economic nature of the concepts “competition” and “competitiveness”]. Prychornomorsjki ekonomichni studiji. 29(1), рр. 112-116.
- Kasatonova I., V.Ju. Onisiforova A Elektronnyj biznes: faktory znyzhennja vytrat ta ekonomichna bezpeka. [Electronic business: factors of cost reduction and economic security]. Available at: http://irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_64.exe?C21COM=2&I21DBN=UJRN&P21DBN=UJRN&IMAGE_FILE_DOWNLOAD=1&Image_file_name=PDF/piprp_2013_1_12.pdf
The article was received 11.04.2020