Introduction. The investment and innovation path of economic development forms a solid basis for conducting competitive business, increasing incomes, and forming economic security at all levels. Therefore, in modern conditions, the management of investment and innovation projects as the main tools for the development of economic entities requires systematic monitoring and regulation throughout the process of their implementation, which will identify risks and propose measures to level them in the initial stages.
The purpose of the article is to identify the main tools and determine the mechanisms of their application in the management of investment and innovation projects.
Results. Theoretical approaches to defining the essence of investment and innovation projects are studied. The current state of management of innovation and investment projects in Ukraine is described. The latest approaches have been identified and several measures have been proposed to intensify more effective management of investment and innovation projects at enterprises. It is noted that the application of the project approach plays a significant role in the formation and development of the entrepreneurial activity. The need and importance of developing tactics and strategies for the implementation of such projects, which will allow receiving maximum dividends from investments in the future, was emphasized. The necessity of the state policy on the formation of a favorable investment climate is pointed out.
Conclusions. Ways to improve the management of innovation and investment projects in enterprises are proposed. The hypothesis for further scientific research on the elimination of risks in the management of investment and innovation projects is substantiated. A number of conclusions and recommendations are formulated. They are aimed at determining the main tools and mechanisms of their application in the management of investment and innovation projects.
Keywords: projects, investments, innovations, economic entities.
- Popadynets’, N. M., Zhuravel’, Yu.V. (2019). «Investment and innovation development of the national economy on the basis of digitalization and design management». Visnyk Sums’koho natsional’noho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia «Ekonomika i menedzhment». Issue 3 (81), pp. 132-135.
- Yazliuk, B.O. (2012). «The main management technologies in the formation and implementation of investment and innovation business portfolio in the uncertainty of the future economic situation». Naukovi zapysky. Seriia «Ekonomika». Issue 19, рр. 459-465.
- Lutskiv, O.M., Popadynets’, N.M. (2019). «Problems of institutional and organizational support of investment and innovation development in the region». Sotsial’no-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy. Issue 1(135), рр. 33-37.
- Shestakov, D.Yu. (2019). Finansovi instrumenty upravlinnia innovatsijno-investytsijnymy proiektamy. [Financial instruments for managing innovation and investment projects]. Ph.D. Thesis. 08.00.08. Kyivs’kyj natsional’nyj torhovel’no-ekonomichnyj universytet. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Irtyshcheva, I., Kramarenko, I., Shults, S., Boiko, Y., Blishchuk, K., Hryshyna, N., Popadynets, N., Dubynska, I., Ishchenko, O., Krapyvina, D. (2020). Building favorable investment climate for economic development. Accounting. 6(5). Pp. 773–780. doi: 10.5267/j.ac.2020.6.006
- Melnyk, M., Korcelli-Olejniczak, E., Chorna, N., Popadynets, N. (2018). Development of Regional IT clusters in Ukraine: institutional and investment dimensions. Economic Annals-XXI. № 173(9-10). Pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.21003/ea.V173-03
- Skrypko, T., Popadynets, N. (2020). Modern models of the organization as a means of innovative processes of com-petitiveness of the Ukrainian economy. Economic and Regional Studies. No 13(2), рp. 199-211.
- Bibarsov, K., Khokholova, G., Okladnikova, D. (2017). Conceptual Basics and Mechanism of Innovation Project Management. European Research Studies Journal. Vol. 10, рp. 224–235.
- Nechaev, A. S., Antipina, V. O. (2015). Technique of tax rates and customs duties updating as the tool of enterprises innovative activity stimulation. Modern Applied Science. Vol. 9. No. 2, рр. 88–96.
- Upravlinnia innovatsijnymy proiektamy v umovakh mizhnarodnoi intehratsii. [Management of innovative projects in terms of international integration]. Okhrimenko, O.O., Skorobohatova, N.Ye., Manaienko, I.M., Yares’ko, R.S. (2018). KPI im. Ihoria Sikors’koho, Vyd-vo «Politekhnika». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Investytsijno-innovatsijni chynnyky formuvannia rozvytku j upravlinnia konkurentospromozhnym po-tentsialom pidpryiemstva. [Investment and innovation factors in the formation of development and management of competitive potential of the enterprise]. Solokha, D. V., Moreva, V. V. and other (2010). SPD Dmytrenko L.R. Donets’k. Ukraine.
- Mykytiuk, P. P. (2015). Investytsijno-innovatsijnyj menedzhment. [Investment and Innovation Management]. Vydavnycho-polihrafichnyj tsentr «Ekonomichna dumka TNEU». Ternopil. Ukraine.
- Dovidka schodo stanu instytutsijnoho zabezpechennia investytsijnoi ta innovatsijnoi diial’nosti v Ukraini. Ministerstvo ekonomichnoho rozvytku i torhivli Ukrainy. [Information on the state of institutional support for investment and innovation activities in Ukraine. Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine]. Available at: http://me.kmu.gov.ua/control/publish/article/main?art_id=127481&cat_id=127480
- Zadniprianna, T. S. (2011). «Management of innovation and investment activities of the enterprise». Ekonomichnyj visnyk Donbasu. № 1 (23), рр. 203-205.
The article was received 03.01.2021