This article identifies the features of the logistics system of the agricultural sector and the factors influencing the formation of logistics supply chains. It is determined that agrologistics is a field of logistics in which its methods and provisions are used in the field of agricultural production. Agrologistics combines such areas of the agro-industrial complex as growing products, transporting them, storing them, harvesting them, processing them and selling them. It is agrologistics that allows specialists in the agricultural sector to focus on the organization of the logistics sector directly for agricultural products. Factors that may influence the formation of logistics supply chains and features of logistics in the agro-industrial complex, due to the conditions of its operation, are also identified.
The purpose of the article is to determine the essence of agricultural logistics and features of the supply chain model in the agro-industrial complex.
The main tasks of agrologistics are: food safety and competitiveness of agricultural products, reduction of product delivery time and development of cooperation with international trade and shipping companies, introduction of modern technologies of collection, processing, transportation, storage and distribution of agricultural products, etc. The article also describes the role and importance of transportation of products and transportation in the agro-industrial sector. The whole process of forming stocks of raw materials, fuel, industrial and agricultural products depends on transport. The model of the supply chain in an agricultural enterprise is defined, which can be represented by three links: supplier, agricultural enterprise and consumers, between which information (collection and processing of information) and material (transportation, warehousing, etc.) flows.
Keywords: logistics, agro-industrial complex, agriculture, enterprises, agro-logistics, logistics supply chains, transport.
- Kriukov, V. I. (2020). Upravlinnia partners’kymy vidnosynamy v systemi ahrolohistyky. [Management of partnerships in the system of agrologistics]. Available at: https://er.nau.edu.ua/handle/NAU/45489
- Voloschuk, V., Bohachyk, S., Ivanyshyn, O. (2020). «Formation of resource supply chains in the innovative system of agrologistics». Pidpryiemnytstvo ta innovatsii. № (13), рр. 19-23. https://doi.org/10.37320/2415-3583/13.3
- Navolokina, A.S. (2020). «Formation of agri-food market logistics». Upravlinnia ekonomikoiu: teoriia ta praktyka. [Economic Management: Theory and Practice]. Proceeding of the Materials IEP NANU, рр. 243-251. Available at: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/180439
- Syzonenko, Yu. S., Bilichenko, O. S. (2019). «Development of logistics in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine». Suchasni trendy ta perspektyvy lohistyky, marketynhu, zbutovoi diial’nosti plodoovochivnytstva v epokhu tsyfrovykh tekhnolohij. [Modern trends and prospects of logistics, marketing, marketing activities of fruit and vegetables in the era of digital technologies]. Proceeding of the Materials of the International scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 35th anniversary of the Faculty of Economics. (September 20-21, 2019). Kherson State Agrarian University. Kherson. Helvetica Publishing House, рр. 43-46.
- Hladkikh, T. V. (2019). «Logistics in the agro-industrial complex». Suchasni problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku obliku, analizu i kontroliu v umovakh hlobalizatsii ekonomiky. [Current problems and prospects for the development of accounting, analysis and control in the context of economic globalization]. Proceeding of the Materials of the XI International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists, Postgraduates, Applicants and Students (December 7, 2019, Lutsk). Issue 13. Part 1. Information and publishing department of Lutsk NTU Lutsk – 2019, рр. 148-151. Available at: http://oia.lntu.edu.ua/files/Sasha/Tezy_part_1_07_12_2019.pdf#page=148
- Humeniuk, A.V., Harmatiuk, O. V. (2020). «Formation and organization of logistics and marketing systems for agricultural enterprises». Pryazovs’kyj ekonomichnyj visnyk. Issue 3(20), рр. 99-103
- Keshavarz-Ghorbani, F., Pasandideh, S.H.R. (2021). Modeling and optimizing an agro-supply chain considering different quality grades and storage systems for fresh products: a Benders decomposition solution approach. Journal of Combinatorial Optimization. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10878-021-00802-5
- Bozhok, K. V. (2020). «Agricultural logistics: multifaceted and opportunities for development». Zbirnyk statej zdobuvachiv vyschoi osvity druhoho (mahisters’koho) rivnia navchal’no-naukovoho instytutu ekonomiky, opodatkuvannia ta mytnoi spravy. Universytet derzhavnoi fiskal’noi sluzhby Ukrainy. [Collection of articles of applicants for higher education of the second (master’s) level of the educational and scientific institute of economics, taxation and customs. University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine]. рр. 183-188. Available at: http://ir.nusta.edu.ua/jspui/bitstream/123456789/5707/1/6017_IR.pdf#page=186
The article was received 12.02.2021