The article considers the issue of forming models of strategic marketing management that require the search for new technologies that improve as a result of the development of economic systems. The object of research is the reengineering of business processes, which is used to increase the effectiveness of strategic management of the enterprise. One of the most problematic issues is the possibility of conducting marketing research to ensure the competitiveness of enterprises. Based on the research, modelling and re-engineering of business processes through the implementation of organisational, corporate, business and functional strategies was proposed. The article presents the conceptual provisions in the research of scientists on the modelling of marketing management. The algorithm for marketing modelling is part of building a strategic management mechanism. It combines different theories and forms a single marketing cluster of related economic systems. The combination of adjacent economic systems models allows to identify the basic principles of creating competitive advantage at each link in the value chain. In addition, the marketing mechanisms of each of the participants should combine related areas into a single integrated marketing strategic unit. Modelling strategies based on certain algorithms, taking into account possible competitive advantages and risks is the main task of marketing management. The detailed process of forming the algorithm should include the stages of building a marketing model for each business entity separately. This algorithm requires the inclusion of relevant interrelated models and clear goals. The example of the agricultural and food sector outlined the existing marketing models, identified the features of the theoretical provisions of the marketing management formation of business entities in related economic systems, and developed recommendations for creating effective strategic management in related systems. Compared to similar known methodologies of strategic management, the proposed methodology provides enterprises with a high level of importance, increasing the efficiency of the use of the resources available in their ownership and also allocating new market segments in order to attract not only existing, but also potential consumers.
Keywords: innovative tools, strategic management, marketing research, enterprises competitiveness, agricultural enterprises.
- Coombes P. H., Nicholson J. D. (2013). Business models and their relationship with marketing: a systematic literature review. Industrial Marketing Management, No 42(5), pp. 656-664. doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2013.05.005
- Papies D., Ebbes P., Van Heerde H.J. (2017). When involving indicators of interaction with other systems. Addressing endogeneity in marketing models. In Advanced methods for modeling markets. Springer, Cham. pp. 581-627.
- Chen J., Zhu Q. (2010). The research of strategic marketing positioning system model and simulation based on systems dynamics. In 2010 Second International Conference on Computer Modeling and Simulation (Vol. 3, pp. 45-49). IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/ICCMS.2010.386)
- Rust R.T., Chung T.S. (2006). Marketing models of service and relationships. Marketing science, No 25(6), рр. 560-580. https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.1050.0139)
- Lemon K.N., Verhoef P.C. (2016). Understanding customer experience throughout the customer journey. Journal of marketing. No 80(6), рр. 69-96. https://doi.org/10.1509/jm.15.0420
- Castronovo C., Huang, L. (2012). Social media in an alternative marketing communication model. Journal of marketing development and competitiveness, No 6(1), pp. 117-134.
- Aguirre E., Mahr D., Grewal D., De Ruyter K., Wetzels M. (2015). Unraveling the personalization paradox: The effect of information collection and trust-building strategies on online advertisement effectiveness. Journal of retailing, No 91(1), pp. 34-49. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretai.2014.09.005
- Shinkevich A.I., Lubnina A.A., Chikisheva N.M., Simonova L.M., Alenina E.E., Khrustalev B.B., Kharisova R.R. (2016). Innovative forms of production organization in the context of high-tech meso-economic systems sustainable development. International Review of Management and Marketing, No 6(2S).
- Naert P.A., Leeflang P. S. (2013). Building implementable marketing models. Springer Science & Business Media. 375 p.
- Kotler P.(2011). “Philip Kotler’s Contributions to Marketing Theory and Practice”, Malhotra, N.K.(Ed.) Review of Marketing Research: Special Issue – Marketing Legends , Vol. 8, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Bingley, pp. 87-120. https://doi.org/10.1108/S1548-6435(2011)0000008007
- Sun Y., Garrett T.C., Phau I., Zheng B. (2020). Case-based models of customer-perceived sustainable marketing and its effect on perceived customer equity. Journal of Business Research, No 117, pp. 615-622. doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2018.09.007
- Rust R.T. (2020). The future of marketing. International Journal of Research in Marketing, No 37(1), pp. 15-26. doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2019.08.002
The article was received 19.02.2021