Introduction. Differentiation of innovative development levels in different countries is traditionally associated with different levels of development of institutes and institutions. In general, the primary source of this trend should be considered as the inability of market self-regulation and the main mechanism of a market economy and the need for support from exogenous institutions, represented primarily by the state. The state has a separate role as a super-complex multilevel institution, which differs from all others by consolidating the powers of its operation and the existence of mechanisms of coercion to comply with formal institutions.
The purpose of the article is to find out the role of state institutions in ensuring the innovative development of the economy and modeling the impact of these institutions on the level of innovative development in the domestic agricultural sector of the economy.
Results. In the process of modeling the impact of state institutions on the level of innovative development in the domestic agricultural sector of the economy, it was found that the greatest positive assistance is provided by the quality of regulation of economic processes; the second place is taken by the processes of ensuring an adequate level of democracy, accountability and electability; lack of political stability and military action have a strong negative impact; and the lack of correlation with the actions of the government, anti-corruption policy and ensuring the rule of law indicates the inconsistency of the interaction of these institutions with the agricultural sector. It is substantiated that the obtained results require increased attention to solving key problems, which involves streamlining land ownership by completing land reform, improving the regulation of legal relations in the field of labor, harmonization of legislation in the field of innovative development, improving regulation of agricultural pricing and more.
Key words: modeling, state institutions, innovative development, agricultural sector of economy.
- Hrinchenko, Yu.L. (2011). «Institutional factors of the formation and development of the innovation systems in developing and transition economies». Ekonomichni innovatsii. issue. 43. pp. 72-82.
- Zaburannyj, S.V. (2015). «Institutional support innovation in agriculture». Efektyvna ekonomika. no 9. Available at: http:nbuv.gov.uaUJRNefek_2015_9_47.
- Lutskiv, O.M. (2018). «Problems of institutional security of innovative development in Ukraine». Visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu «L’vivs’ka politekhnika». Seriia: Menedzhment ta pidpryiemnytstvo v Ukraini: etapy stanovlennia i problemy rozvytku. no. 899. pp. 58-64.
- Molokanova, V. (2016) «Methodological foundation of portfolio management for strategic regions development» Derzhavne upravlinnia ta mistseve samovriaduvannia. issue. 2. pp. 105-111.
- Ofitsijnyj sajt Ministerstva osvity i nauky Ukrainy [Official site of the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine]. Available at: https://mon.gov.ua/ua.
- Ofitsijnyj sajt «Ministerstva rozvytku ekonomiky, torhivli ta sil’s’koho hospodarstva Ukrainy». [Official site of the Ministry for development of economy, trade and agriculture of Ukraine]. Available at: https:www.me.gov.uaDocumentsDetail?lang=uk-UA&id=983e66e6-dfd0-400e-b1b5-d0c6d64a6377&title=StrukturaMinisterstva2019.
- Ofitsijnyj sajt «Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy». [Official site of the Ministry of finance of Ukraine]. Available at: https:www.mof.gov.uaukstructure_of_the_ministry_of_finance.
- Fridman, O.A. (2020). «Institutional environment of innovative entrepreneurship». Vcheni zapysky TNU imeni V.I. Vernads’koho. Seriia: Ekonomika i upravlinnia. no. 31 (70). pp. 12-17.
The article was received 18.08.2020