УДК: 378.02.631: 372.8
Introduction. The competitive potential of an agricultural enterprise, in contrast to traditional related concepts, such as: enterprise potential, economic potential, strategic potential, should be considered as a relatively new economic category, the implementation of research based on applied recommendations will allow domestic enterprises to significantly increase their competitiveness. products, strengthen their competitive position in domestic and foreign markets and ensure long-term successful operation based on the growth of their efficiency and financial stability. The study of methods and techniques for assessing the competitive potential of agricultural enterprises allows to identify their specific features, take into account the advantages and disadvantages, which will improve the condition not only of individual businesses but also the industry as a whole.
The purpose of the article is the author’s development of methods and techniques for assessing the competitive potential of agar enterprises, taking into account the peculiarities of the external and internal environment of these entities.
Results. To substantiate effective decisions on the development of competitive potential and increase the efficiency of its use, it is necessary to provide appropriate methodological support for determining its level. The analysis of numerical approaches to its evaluation suggests that there is no unanimous understanding among the authors. To achieve the objectives of the study, in accordance with the structure of competitive potential, a methodical approach to its evaluation is proposed, which combines external and internal components. It is proposed to evaluate internal components as a functional component that combines local potentials and reflects the ability of the enterprise as a socio-economic system to generate competitive advantages, and the level of realization of competitive advantages in the enterprise. External components are proposed to be considered in terms of resource provision and market component. The level of resource provision is determined through the prism of environmental and social aspects. The market component reflects trends in production dynamics and prices for basic agricultural products.
Keywords: method, reception, estimation, competitive potential, external environment, internal environment-higher, integral estimation of competitive potential.
- Ivanov, Yu.B. Orlov, P.A. and Ivanova, O.Yu. (2008), Konkurentni perevahy pidpryiemstva: otsinka, formuvannia ta rozvytok [Competitive advantages of the enterprise: assessment, formation and development]. VD «INZhEK», Kharkiv.
- Kosianchuk, T.F. (2013). «Diagnosis of the competitive potential of the enterprise». Naukovi zapysky Natsionalnoho universytetu «Ostrozka akademiia». Ekonomika. vol. 23. pp. 51-54.
- Kuntsevych, V.O. (2004). «The concept of financial potential of enterprise development and its evaluation». Aktualni problemy ekonomiky. no. 7 (37). pp. 123-130.
- Lavrova, Yu. (2013). «Assessment of competitive potential of the enterprise». Ekonomichnyi analiz. vol 12, no. pp. 231-235.
- Orel,M. (2019). «The methodical approach development to estimating the competitive potential of agro-business entities». Visnyk KhNAU Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky». no. 4. pp. 244-258.
- Orel,M. (2020). Upravlinnia konkurentnym potentsialom v systemi innovatsiino-investytsiinoho rozvytku: determinanty, mekhanizmy ta stratehii [Management of competitive potential in the system of innovation and investment development: determinants, mechanisms and strategies]. Kharkiv : «Smuhasta typohrafiia».
- Poltavska, Ye.O., Ivashchenko, H.A., Kulikov, P.M. (2011). Konkurentnyi analiz [Competitive analysis]. Kharkiv : Vyd. KhNEU.
- Krasnorutskyy, O., Rudenko, S. (2016). «Methodological foundations of economic estimation of agricultural enterprises production capacity». Scientific bulletin of Polissia. 2 (6), pp. 140-145.
The article was received 20.08.2020