УДК 658. 14
The article deals with the methodical aspects of monitoring the enterprises financial stability of the food industry corporate sector. As a result of the study, it was substantiated that financial and economic stability indexes need to be used to monitor the financial and economic stability of enterprises in the food industry corporate sector. The method of complex analysis of food enterprises financial and economic activity is substantiated. The minimum required set of indicators for solvency analysis of food businesses and solvency analysis algorithm for food businesses are determined.
Key words: monitoring, financial stability, corporate sector, efficiency, food industry.
- Problemy` cinovoyi ta finansovoyi stabil`nosti j innovacijnogo rozvy`tku v Ukrayini. (2010). [Problems of Price and Financial Stability and Innovation Development in Ukraine]. [T. S. Smovzhenko, O. I. Petry`k, B. I. Pshy`k ta in.]; Kuznyeczovoyi A. Ya. in red. UBS NBU. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Suxorukov, A. I. (2005). Problemy` finansovoyi bezpeky` Ukrayiny`. [Problems of financial security of Ukraine]. NPIMB. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Mary`ny`ch, T. O. (2010). «Corporate analysis of indicators of financial stability of Ukraine». Mexanizm regulyuvannya ekonomiky`. no. 3. vol. 1. pp. 218–226.
- Golovko, V. I., Minchenko, A. V. and Sharmans`ka, V. M. (2006). Finansovo-ekonomichna diyal`nist` pidpry`yemstva : kontrol`, analiz ta bezpeka. [Financial and economic activity of the enterprise: control, analysis and security]. Centr navchal`noyi literatury`. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Lagodiyenko, V. V., Golodonyuk, O. M. and Mil`cheva, V. V. (2018). «Marketing strategy for the launch of the innovative product». Ekonomika xarchovoyi promy`slovosti. vol. 10. Issue. 2. pp. 40-50.
- Bondarenko,S., Lagodienko, V., Sedikova, I., Kalaman, O. (2018). Application of project analysis software in project management in the pre-investment phase. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology. Volume 9. Issue 13. December. pp. 676–684.
The article was received 10.09.2018