The article considers the existing methods of evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities, and proposes their classification, according to which such groups of methods as: quantitative (multidimensional methods: factor analysis; cluster analysis; regression and correlation methods; simulation methods; methods of statistical theory of decision making; deterministic methods; hybrid methods, etc.), qualitative (qualitative consumer research: observation method; focus group method; in-depth interview method; panel method; application of interviews and questionnaires; expert surveys; assessment of the level of achievement in the organization of marketing activities; strategic control, etc.), information (Marketing Expert), “Clientele”, “Fin Expert Marketing”, “BEST-Marketing”, GAP-analysis, SWOT-analysis, STEP-analysis, “4P” method, etc.) and sociological (marketing surveys, surveys of managers, specialists in planning and marketing, on the state of the marketing system at the enterprise ; evaluation of marketing communications, namely the effectiveness of advertising, PR; analysis of sales promotion and personal sales, etc.). The approaches to the selection of evaluation objects during the analysis of the effectiveness of marketing activities are generalized, the grouping of these objects is proposed, in particular: evaluation of the marketing complex; evaluation of marketing functions; evaluation of the work of marketers and external functions; brand evaluation. A methodical approach to assessing the level of efficiency of marketing activities of enterprises in unstable market conditions is proposed and substantiated, which allows to comprehensively assess the effectiveness of marketing activities. The considered indicators of efficiency of exits of marketing activity reflect a productive vision of efficiency; taking into account the needs of stakeholders allow to ensure multi-criteria analysis; the use of quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods provides triangulation of data and methodological approaches to evaluation; setting research goals corresponds to a targeted approach to understanding effectiveness.
Keywords: marketing, effectiveness of marketing activities, evaluation methods, evaluation objects.
- Efimova, M. R. (1998). Statisticheskie metody v upravlenii proizvodstvom. [Statistical methods in production management]. Finansy i statistika. Moscow. Russia.
- Rajzberg, B. A. and Lozovskij, L. Sh., Starodubceva E.B. (2002). Sovremennyj jekonomicheskij slovar’. [Modern economic dictionary]. 3rd revised and add. INFRA-M. Moscow. Russia.
- Hachaturov, T. (1980). «Efficiency of socialist social production». Voprosy jekonomiki. no. 7, pp. 3-16.
- Lobaj, R. R. (2013). Theoretical approaches to determining the efficiency of economic activity. Efektyvnist’ derzhavnoho upravlinnia. Issue. 36, pp. 353-361.
- Andrijchuk, V. H. (2002). Ekonomika ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv. [Economics of agricultural enterprises]. 2nd, Ext. and processing. KNEU. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Zhniakin, B. O. and Krasnova, V. V. (2005). Ekonomika pidpryiemstva. [Economics of the enterprise]. Al’fa-pres. Donetsk. Ukraine
- Melenchuk, Yu. T. (2015) «Theoretical and methodological approaches to assessing the effectiveness of marketing activities of enterprises». Tehnologicheskij audit i rezervy proizvodstva. no. 1(6). pp. 18-21.
- Derev’ianchenko, T. Ye. (2007). Marketynhovyj audyt [Marketing audit]. KNEU. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Rybachuk, N. V. and Zhurko T. O., Sidenko Yu. V. (2016). «Analysis of quantitative and qualitative methods of assessing the effectiveness of marketing activities». Ahrosvit. no. pp. 32-37.
- Lukan, O. (2014). «Analysis of the effectiveness of marketing activities of the enterprise». Visnyk Kyivs’koho natsional’-noho torhovel’no-ekonomichnoho universytetu. № 5, рр. 42-51.
- Moiseeva N. K. (2002). Upravlenie marketingom: teorija, praktika, informacionnye tehnologii. [Marketing management: theory, practice, information technology]. Finansy i statistika. Moscow. Russia.
- Khvostykov, A. I. (2021). Rozvytok mizhnarodnykh torhivel’no-ekonomichnykh vidnosyn ahrarnoho sektoru [Development of international trade and economic relations of the agricultural sector]. Ph.D. Thesis: 292 (056). Kharkiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 20.12.2020