Introduction. The volatility of the market environment requires agrarian enterprises to change existing approaches to management. Increasing the competitiveness of such enterprises is possible through the development and implementation of appropriate strategies. Particular attention should be paid to marketing activities. The enterprise’s operational strategy must be based on an effective production plan.
The purpose of the article is to create mechanisms for generating and implementing operational strategies of agricultural enterprises.
Results. The importance of a comprehensive approach to the production plan formation of agrarian enterprise is substantiated in unstable economic conditions. There is no correlation between the strategic approaches evaluation and mathematical methods. Approaches to production planning in the process of agrarian enterprise activity are generalized. The objective functions of linear and nonlinear mathematical programming for operational management evaluation are determined. The importance of competitive strategy of agrarian enterprise for maintaining its position in the market has been noted. The factors of a competitive strategy formation of agrarian enterprise are given. The algorithm of strategies modeling of agrarian organization operational activity is developed.
The stages of the strategic management system of agrarian enterprise operational activity have been presented and characterized. Alternatives to the production program optimization are offered. The methods of production planning in different market structures are systematized.
Conclusions. The proposed algorithm design strategies for agrarian enterprise operational activity facilitate reasonable choice of strategy considering market conditions. Taking into account the specifics of consumer demand formation and factors of competitive reaction in the market will allow to determine the optimal ratio of prices and volumes of products. This will help coordinate local plans and optimize revenue.
Keywords: operating strategy, strategic management, agrarian enterprise, economic activity, results of activity, production plan, marketing activity.
- Aranchij, V. I., Zoria S. P., Lant A. O. (2012). «Theoretical aspects and forms of a competitive strategic approach». Naukovi pratsi Poltavs’koi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii. no 2, pp. 3–7.
- Bel’tiukov, Ye. A. (2014). «Competitive strategy of business: the day and form based on the assessment of competitiveness». Ekonomika: realii chasu. no 2(12), pp. 6-13.
- Kipa, D. V. (2014). «Substantiation of choice of competitive strategy of the enterprise». Ekonomika rozvytku. no 4, pp. 110-115.
- Kyrylov, Yu. (2015). Kontseptual’ni zasady konkurentospromozhnoho rozvytku ahrarnoho sektora ekonomiky Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalizatsii. [Conceptual bases of competitive development of agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine in the conditions of globalization]. OLDI-PLYuS. Kherson. Ukraine.
- Kozak, L. V. (2015). Formuvannia stratehij pozytsiiuvannia produktsii ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv na vitchyznianomu ta svitovomu rynkakh. [Formation of strategies for positioning agricultural products on the domestic and world markets]. Vydavnytstvo Natsional’noho universytetu «Ostroz’ka akademiia». Ostroh. Ukraine.
- Mandych, O. V. (2017). «Strategies for competitive development of agricultural enterprises». Ekonomichnyj visnyk Zaporiz’koi derzhavnoi inzhenernoi akademii. no. 1 (07), pp. 116-120.
- Pryschepa, N. P. and Hajdamaka O. M. (2012). «Analysis and classification of competitive strategies of enterprises». Upravlinnia proektamy ta rozvytok vyrobnytstva. no 4(44), pp. 88-94.
- Kharchuk, T. V. and Khmel’, T. V. (2012). «The process of developing a competitive enterprise strategy». Ekonomika ta upravlinnia. no. 2, pp. 32-36.
The article was received 01.03.2019