Introduction. Changes in the world and domestic economy require the agro-industrial enterprises to improve the process of managing export potential development. An important role in solving this issue is played by marketing tools. Its formation and use largely determines the competitiveness of agro-industrial enterprises and determines the situation on the this market.
The purpose of scientific research is to summarize the peculiarities of forming marketing tools in the mechanisms of managing the export potential development of agricultural enterprises.
Results. The essence and expediency of model introduction of using marketing management in domestic practice are substantiated. The orientation of marketing in agrarian production is determined. The factors are characterized that determine the conditions for the export potential of agro-industrial enterprises when entering international markets. The contradictions of economic character in the food marketing system are identified. The priority of marketing activity, which is to reconcile emerging contradictions, is highlighted. The essence definition of the competitive advantages concept is given from the point of view of enterprise economy, management, marketing, financial activity, logistics. The integration processes role in the consumer behaviour is outlined. The main function of economic instruments in the formation mechanism system of competitive advantages is determined. Segments (economic, technical and technological, quality of production, rules of relations, organizational) in the mechanism of competitive advantages formation are characterized on the basis of logistic approach at the entity level through a set of tools. The prices are determined as a lever of marketing activity of agrarian enterprise. Varieties of market saturation are defined. The communication marketing plans of practical and strategic importance are presented.
Conclusions. Improvement of marketing tools in the mechanisms of managing the export potential development of agro-industrial enterprises should take into account the world experience. An important task is its adaptation to domestic realities. This will maintain the proper level of competitiveness of domestic products.
Keywords: export potential, development management, economic potential, competitiveness, marketing tools, agroindustrial production, export.
- Baban, T. O. (2012). «The essence of the concept of «export potential» in economic science». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ Tavrijs’koho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu. no 2 (18). Vol. 2. pp. 7–17.
- Bakay, Y. (2011). «Development of marketing activities in the field of agribusiness». Stalyy rozvytok ekonomiky. no 5. pp. 239–243.
- Voronets’ka, I. S. (2011). «Features of functioning of marketing in agroindustrial production». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ VNAU. 2 (53). pp.93–98.
- Kuzyk, (2018). «The role of marketing communications in overcoming current problems and challenges of agroindustrial complex of Ukraine». Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid. no12. pp.16–19.
- Matyukh, S. A. (2010). «Export marketing as a tool for development of foreign economic activity». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. 6. рр.139–142.
- Yanyshyn, Ya. S. (2013). «Improvement of the organization of product marketing management in agro-enterprise». Ekonomika APK. 9. рр.67–70.
- Shkol’nyj, O. O. (2009). «Spring export of agri-food products in the minds of globalization». nauk. pr. Umans’koho derzhavnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Issue.70. Part. 2. pp. 7–13.
- De Bruyn, A., Lilien, G. L. (2008). «A multi-stage model of wordof-mouth influence through viral marketing». International Journal of Research in Marketing. n 25 (3). pp. 151–163.
The article was received 10.04.2019