Introduction. The article is devoted to the issues of personnel flow management in the logistics systems of agricultural enterprises and identifies organizational measures that increase the level of staff productivity in modern conditions. Based on the study, a logistic and motivational arrangement of an agricultural enterprise with the use of innovative technologies for personnel flow management was proposed.
The purpose of the research was to study the features of personnel flow management in the logistics systems of agricultural enterprises, analysis of existing problems and finding ways to solve them.
Results. The concept of logistics flow management system is analyzed. The relationship between staff simulation and increasing the efficiency of the enterprise is revealed. The basic rules of staff incentives have been studied. Factors influencing the level of wages in agricultural enterprises are described. The factors of the motivational mechanism of the logistics activity at the agricultural enterprise, which reveal the relationship between the systems of motivation and logistics, are studied. The directions of innovation introduction in management of personnel flows in agrarian branch through development of the personnel, system formation of traditional and non-traditional motivation, model development of competences for the agrarian enterprise and use of computer technologies in management of personnel flows are offered.
Conclusions. It is determined that the exiting agricultural sector at the leading position in the competition is possible only if it follows the innovative way of development, and the practical application of socio-economic reserves of effective personnel flow management will have a positive impact not only on the formation and use of labor resources profitability of agricultural enterprises. It is recommended to implement the proposed logistic-motivational arrangement through orderliness of bonuses, performance forecasting and identification of the surcharges impact on performance indicators.
Key words: logistics system, agricultural enterprise, management, personnel flow, personnel stimulation, innovative technologies.
- Vinogradova, O.V, Pilgrim, K.I. (2013). «The essence of staff motivation as a basis for enterprise development». Menedzhment ta marketynh. № pp. 339-347.
- Garmider, L.D. (2010). «Classification of logistics workflows». Akademichnyy ohlyad, № 1(32). рр. 78-85.
- Gugul, O. Y. (2014). «Formation of the mechanism of motivation of innovative activity of employees of the enterprise». Halytsʹkyy ekonomichnyy visnyk. № vol. 2. pp. 56-61.
- Yepishev, O.S. (2011). «Features of the organization and payment of labor in the agricultural sector of production». Naukovyy visnyk Poltavsʹkoho universytetu ekonomiky i torhivli. № 4 (49). pp. 268-272.
- Ivanova, M.I., Egorova, N.O. (2011). «Use of modern methods of personnel management at industrial enterprises». Ekonomichnyy visnyk NHU. № pp. 82-91.
- Kish, L.M., Kurilo, N.F. (2017). «Material incentives and analysis of the wage fund in farms». Prychornomorsʹki ekonomichni studiyi. № vol.2. С. 89-94.
- Lutai, L.A., Zyablitsev, D.V. (2011). «System approach to the formation of logistic and motivational environment in a commercial enterprise». Halytsʹkyy ekonomichnyy visnyk. № 1 (30). рр. 180-185.
- Novikov, D.T., Keivanova, E.V. (2014). «Two effects of socially-oriented logistics». Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta. № 4 (48). рр. 52-57.
- Pilgrim, K.I. (2014). «Substantiation of the motivational mechanism of the tourist enterprise». Ekonomichnyy analiz. № vol. 2. pp. 95-105.
- Sinitsyna Y. P., Dunaychuk S. M., Alekseenko A. I. (2017). «Management of personnel costs based on a systems approach». Ekonomika i suspilʹstvo. № pp. 636–641.
- Tkachenko, A.M., Dmitrenko, O.M. (2011). «Formation of motives and incentives in the management system». Ekonomichnyy visnyk Zaporizʹkoyi derzhavnoyi inzhenernoyi akademiyi. № pp. 6-12.
- Baranowski, S., Busko, E., Shishlo, S., Tanas, W., Szymanek, M. (2013). Directions of Development of the Logistic Systems in the Forest Complex of Belarus Journal of Research and Applications in Agricultural Engineering. 58(2). рр. 6-12.
- Klaus, P., Muller, S. (2012). Towards a science of logistics: milestones along converging paths’. The Roots of Logistics: A Reader of Classical Contributions to the History and Conceptual Foundations of the Science of Logistics, Berlin, DE and Heidelberg, DE: Springer-Verlag, рр. 3-26.
- Sajbidorova, M., Lusnakova, Z., Dobisova, M. (2016). Management of human resources in agricultural sector enterprises. Challenges for Natural Resources Management and Society. рр. 224-228.
The article was received 20.08.2020