Introduction. The functioning of agrarian business entities is constantly influenced by external and internal environmental factors, some of which threaten its organizational and legal security. Given the novelty of investigated security, the issue of determination threats in this area, identifying management tools, methods, and strategies is relevant, as it allows us to consider enterprise security more broadly than in the traditional economic sense.
The purpose of the study is to identify the main tools for managing organizational and legal security and to develop a scheme for preventive management.
Results. The difference between risks and threats is clarified. The classification of threats into controlled and uncontrolled has been done. A description of the methodological basis structure of organizational and legal security management is given. The stages of managing threats to the organizational and legal security of agrarian business entities have been determined. In the identification phase, the external environment is analyzed by a variety of factors and the internal environment by the mental map of stakeholder interests, needs and values, as well as by areas: efficiency of organizational structure, hierarchy of authorities, system of power delegation, motivational system, control of production quality, processes of products sale, the mode of payment of the ward and the provision of annual leave, keeping of all forms of reporting, financial discipline, ecological standards control of activity. The external environment of the agrarian business entities functioning is analyzed in relation to possible threats to organizational and legal security. The development of a threat management plan is considered. The nature of the implicit threats and the ways to manage them are described, which involves allocating a budget to cover unforeseen losses. The description of the stage of quantitative and qualitative analysis in threat management is given. The development description of the threat classification scale is presented. The path of threat priority analysis is determined, which involves the matrix development of threats placement on two parameters: probability of occurrence and degree of impact. The description of quantitative methods of threat assessment is presented. The definition of the budget amount for the implementation of the organizational and legal security management strategy is given. The methodological support for the choice of the organizational and legal security management strategy has been presented using the method of hierarchy analysis based on the criteria of efficiency, cost and effectiveness. The system of preventive management of organizational and legal security of agrarian business entities is presented.
Key words: threats, risks, organizational and legal security, agrarian subject, threat management strategy, threat identification, quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, method of hierarchy analysis.
- Risk management guide for DoD acquisition (2000). Defence System Management College. 3d. ed. Fort Belvoir. Virginia: Defense Acquisition University Press, Fort Belvoir.
- Skurihin, M. N. (2016). Upravlenie proektami. [Project management]. RANHiGS, Sib. in-t upr. Iz-vo SibAGS. Russia.
- Dovhan’, Ye., Mokhon’ko, H. A., Malyk, I. P (2017). «Upravlinnia proektamy»: navchal’nyj posibnyk do vyvchennia dystsypliny dlia mahistriv haluzi znan’ 07 «Upravlinnia ta administruvannia» spetsial’nosti 073 «Menedzhment» spetsializatsii: «Menedzhment i biznes-administruvannia», «Menedzhment mizhnarodnykh proektiv», «Menedzhment innovatsij», «Lohistyka». [roject management: a textbook for the study of discipline for masters of knowledge 07 «Management and administration» specialty 073 «Management» specialization: «Management and business administration», «International Project Management», «Innovation Management», «Logistics»]. KPI im. Ihoria Sikors’koho. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Upravlenie proektami : uchebnik i praktikum dlja SPO [Project Management: Textbook and Workshop for VET]. Balashov, I., Rogova, E. M., Tihonova, M. V., Tkachenko, E. A.; in Rogovoj E. M. (ed.). Izdatel’stvo Jurajt. Moscow. Russia.
- Nozdrina, V., Yaschuk, V. I., Polotaj, O. I. (2010). Upravlinnia proektamy. [Project management]. In Nozdrinoi, L. V. (ed.). Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Mazur, I., Shapiro, V. D., Ol’derogge, N. G. (2004). Upravlenie proektami. [Project management]. In Mazura I.I. (ed.). 2nd ed. Omega-L. Moscow. Russia
- Upravlinnia proektamy. [Project management] (2013). In Dmytriiev I. A., Dedilova, H. V., Kyrchata, I. M. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Saati, L. (1989). Prinjatie reshenij. Metod analiza ierarhij. [Decision making. Method of hierarchy analysis]. Radio i svjaz’. Moscow. Russia.
The article was received 06.04.2019