Introduction. The use of a systematic approach to the distribution of agricultural products involves taking into account combinations of elements of the marketing and logistic system. Systematic management of product distribution is the key to the success of an agricultural enterprise. This helps to mobilize the available resources of the entity.
The purpose of the scientific research is to develop theoretical aspects of management of marketing and logic in the strategic management system of the agro-business competition.
Results. It is determined that the reproduction process depends on the formation and functioning of the distribution system. The dependence of the formation and functioning of the production distribution system from the influence of external and internal factors is substantiated. The influence factors on the formation and functioning of the production distribution system are determined. The effect of factors on extended and simple types of reproduction is characterized. It is established that the intensity of factors influence depends from the duration of the influence period. The factors classification by the appearance intensity of the factors action, by the systematic signs, by the mediocrity of influence and formation is proposed. The role of state factors in the formation and functioning of the products distribution system is noted. Principles are presented and the essence is characterized of the organizational and economic mechanism of the system formation of the enterprise product market division. The influence means of formation of the production distribution system are given. The enterprise product division from the standpoint of the systematic approach is considered.
Conclusions. The necessity of formalization of the organizational and economic mechanism of the distribution system formation is conditioned by the synthesis of the economic base and the organizational measures. It is suggested to consider the involvement of economic and organizational means of influence at the enterprise level as a reaction to the application of a certain list of influence means by macro environments. The impact is carried out with the use of a wide range of production and sales tools in accordance with certain conditions of the agricultural enterprise activity.
Keywords: logistics, logistic activity, logistics system, marketing, marketing of agricultural products, agricultural enterprise, sales channel.
- Boyko, O. (2015). «Competitive structures of sales markets and the state of competition of industrial enterprises». Teoriya i praktyka rozvytku ahropromyclovoho komplekcu ta cilʹcʹkykh terytoriy. pp. 315-317.
- Vovk, L. V. (2016). «Logistics as a strategy for innovative development of agricultural enterprises». Ahrosvit. no. 1-2. рр. 8-15.
- Hutorov, O. I., Prozorova, N. V. (2013). «Formation of effective mechanism of functioning of logistic systems of agricultural enterprises». Ekonomika APK. no. 8. рр. 33-38.
- Kracnorutsʹkyy, O. (2015). «Databases of the development of the market of market for the production of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk HNTUSG. no 162, pp. 20-31.
- Mandych, V. (2017). «Strategies for competitive development of agrarian enterprises». Ekonomichnyy visnyk Zaporizʹkoyi derzhavnoyi inzhenernoyi akademiyi. no 1 (07), pp. 116-120.
- Potapyuk, I. P., Oryekhov, M. (2017). «Organization of marketing activities of agricultural enterprises». Infrastruktura rynku. Issue. 13. рр. 159-166.
- Tubolets’, K. H. (2012). «Ways to improve the management of marketing activities of agricultural enterprises». Derzhavne upravlinnya. Issue. 174. vol. 186. рр.129-132.
- Yashyna, I. M. (2016). «The choice of strategies for forming a marketing complex of a small business agricultural enterprise». Visnyk Odes’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Issue 6 (48). vol. 21. рр. 121-125.
The article was received 12.05.2019