The issues of agro-industrial enterprises integration are within the sphere of strategic planning. The author’s vision of the category «strategy» is presented, which is an expression of the organization intentions aimed at achieving pre-selected goals through the allocation of limited resources (between organizational units, functions, regions, products, technologies). The main difference between strategic and other types of decisions is distinguished, which is a high level of generalization of its components’ description. The purpose formation question in the enterprise management structure of agroindustrial production in the context of factors of internal and external nature is investigated. One of the regularities of goal setting in the agro-food industry is highlighted, namely the close connection of the micro-, meso and macro levels. Thus, the realization of the goals of agro-complex development is determined by the choice of the most effective forms of integration and organization of diversified business structures. A departure from the classical understanding of the integration mechanism as a process of combining basic competencies through mergers and acquisitions has been made. The imperative of strategic management of the integration structural parameters in the formation of territorial-branch industrial complexes is formulated – obtaining a positive synergistic effect. For the territorial-industrial production formation for agro-complexes such form of integration as a cluster is proposed. In this case, the territorial-sectoral production agro-food complex, organized in the form of a cluster, is considered as a socio-economic system formed by a group of diversified economic entities that interact with each other through the exchange of services, people, technical ideas and information and resulting in synergistic effects competitive advantages. The features of cluster structures are distinguished: uniformity of elements; presence of centripetal forces; fuzziness and mobility of borders, configuration and internal structure; community resources; availability of internal infrastructure. The most important area of agro-food complex strategic management in modern conditions is recognized by the strategy formation of a marketing interaction with the external environment. In this regard, we propose a scorecard that allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of a firm’s marketing interaction with a supplier, which primarily identifies a block of cost-effectiveness indicators and a block of social performance indicators.
- Amosov, O. Yu., Didenko, N. V., Lebyedyeva, K. Yu. (2015). «Rozrobka mehanizmu antikrizovogo menedzhmentu v konteksti organizacijnih zmin». Ekonomika ta derzhava. no 5, pp. 33-37.
- Venheruk, I. Y. (2001). «Metodolohichni osnovy intehratsii vyrobnytstva». Naukovyj visnyk NAU. no 44, pp. 170-173.
- Hladun, N. V. (2005). «Osoblyvosti pohlyblennia ahropromyslovoi intehratsii». Ekonomika APK. no 12, pp.55-58.
- Kravchuk, I. (2000). «Rehional’ni aspekty intehratsii ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva». Ekonomika APK. no 10, pp. 45-47.
- Krasnoruckij, O.O. (2011). «Peredumovi pogliblennya integracijnih procesiv mizh sub’yektami rinku agrarnoyi produkciyi». Visnik HNTUSG. Ekonomichni nauki. Issue 64, pp. 267-273.
- Kosiyuk, O. M. (2010). «Teoretichni i praktichni aspekti integraciyi organizacij u rinkovij ekonomici». Visnik Hmelnickogo nacionalnogo universitetu. no 3, рр. 41-48.
- Sabluk, P. T., Kropyvko, M. F. (2010). «Klasteryzatsiia iak mekhanizm pidvyschennia konkurentospromozhnosti ta sotsial’noi spriamovanosti ahrarnoi ekonomiky». Ekonomika APK. no 1, pp. 3-13.
- Sambors’ka, O.Yu. (2016). «Experience of agrarian integration in developed countries of the world». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. 13, pp. 95–97.
The article was received 07.05.2019