Introduction. The importance of specialization research is due to its role in the economic growth of the country, as it contributes to the resources concentration on the production of competitive products, the provision of scientific and technological development and increase the efficiency of agricultural enterprises.
The purpose of the study is to develop mechanisms for managing commodity specialization of agricultural enterprises.
Results. The unique features of agriculture in the general structure of the national economy are identified. The decisive role of land resources has been determined. The influence levels on the management of commodity specialization of agricultural enterprises are broadened: nationwide, regional and local, for which the means of influence are allocated. The reasons for the imbalance in the structure of agricultural production are considered. The groups of factors that influence the resources reproduction as factors of agricultural production are distinguished: socio-political, socio-economic, priorities of state agrarian policy, using level of agricultural land and other resources, natural and climatic conditions, seasonality of production, energy and resource intensity, innovative technologies implementation. The structure of Ukrainian agriculture on 3 levels in terms of crop, livestock and hunting is offered. The necessity factors of systematic influence on commodity specialization management of agrarian enterprises are determined. The determinants of commodity specialization of agricultural enterprises are presented.
Conclusions. The architecture of the organizational and economic mechanism for managing the commodity specialization of agricultural enterprises is provided, which includes the internal environment of the enterprise, the direct mechanism, options for development, the conditions influence of the external environment functioning and the factors of influence on the specialization of the agricultural enterprise. The concept takes into account tendencies of economic potential formation, internal infrastructure of the enterprise, basic architectural decisions and standards, management model and requirements to management processes, and also defines principles of transition from the existing state of the enterprise to the target one.
Keywords: commodity specialization, agricultural enterprises, structure of agriculture, determinants, organizational and economic mechanism, crop production, livestock.
- Kanins‘kyj, P. K. (2005). Spetsializatsiia sil‘s‘kohospodars‘kykh pidpryiemstv. [Specialization of agricultural enterprises]. NNTs IAE. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Koval’, O. M. (2011). Spetsializatsiia sil’s’kohospodars’kykh pidpryiemstv pryrodno-ekonomichnoi zony lisostepu. [Specialization of agricultural enterprises of the natural-economic zone of the forest-steppe]. Ekonomika ta derzhava. (electronic journal). № 5. рр. 41–43. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ecde_2011_5_13.
- Bezhenar, I. M. (2016). «The state of development of specialization in agrarian business structures. Global and national problems of economy». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Mykolaivs’kyj natsional’nyj universytet imeni V. O. Sukhomlyns’koho. Issue. 10. S. 128-133.
- Paskhaver, B.J. (2013). «Concentration and efficiency of agriculture». Ekonomika APK. № 1, рр. 16-23.
- Naukovo-metodychni zasady pohlyblennia spetsializatsii v ahrarnykh pidpryiemnyts’kykh strukturakh. [Scientific and methodological foundations of deepening specialization in agrarian business structures]. (2015). Malik M.J., Bezhenar I.M., Hryschenko O.Yu. and other. NNTs «IAE». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Obolenskyj, K.P. (1975). Teoryia y praktyka spetsyalyzatsyy sel’skoho khoziajstva. [Theory and practice of agricultural specialization]. 2nd ed. Kolos. Moscow. Russia.
- Ambrosov, V., Marenich, T. (2006). «Mechanisms of effective functioning of agroformations». Ekonomika Ukrainy. № 6 (535), pp. 60–66.
- Kravchenko, O. M. (2009). «Theoretical approaches to the definition of the concept of “mechanism of public administration”». «Derzhavne upravlinnia: udoskonalennia ta rozvytok». № 3. Available at: http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=56
- Pohribnyj, O. O. (2007). Ahrarne pravo Ukrainy. [Agrarian law of Ukraine]. Available at: http://textbooks.net.ua/content/category /5/4/12/
- Lysenko, Yu., Yehorov, P. (1997). «Organizational and economic mechanism of enterprise management». Ekonomika Ukrainy. 1997. № 1, рр. 86-87.
The article was received 20.04.2019