Introduction. System transformations in the Ukrainian economy agrarian sector should lay the foundation for balanced integrated development of individual enterprises, sectors of the national economy and the country as a whole. Socio-economic development of agrarian enterprises should be the concept basis of entrepreneurial activity efficiency increasing in agriculture. Аn effective strategy formation for the Ukrainian agrarian sector development and business entities in this field requires identification of the existing problems and the search for effective ways of their solution.
The purpose of the study is to summarize theoretical and methodological principles, develop methodological and practical recommendations for the formation and design the development strategy for the domestic agricultural enterprises in the conditions of globalization of the economy on the basis of their resource potential analysis and management efficiency.
Results. The paper analyzes the modern level of resource provision and management efficiency in agrarian enterprises of the Poltava region, identifies the factors influencing the activity efficiency and the strategy of their development. It is determined that it is necessary to formulate a strategy for the agrarian enterprises development in order to balance the economic, ecological and social problems of their development in the conditions of further institutional transformations in the state economy. An analysis of the level and their development dynamics in contemporary conditions was carried out to create a strategy for the agrarian enterprises further development. It is established that the outlined negative tendencies in the agrarian sector only exacerbate the issue of the strategy forming importance for the agrarian enterprises development in order to further increase the efficiency of their functioning and competitiveness in the food market as an important sector of the state’s economy that is able to ensure the growth of gross output production in the crisis period and to guarantee food security country.
Conclusions. It is determined that the level of resource potential and the management efficiency are the main guides and a key element in the strategy formation for the agrarian enterprises development in the conditions of globalization of the economy.
Key words: development, strategy, agrarian production, agrarian enterprises, economic growth, efficiency, resources.
- Haidutskyi, P. I. (2005). Ahrarna reforma v Ukraini. [Agrarian reform in Ukraine]. NNTs IAE. Ukraine.
- Danylenko,A. S. (2009) «State support of the agrarian sector of the economy in the context of the formation of prerequisites for sustainable economic development». Bilotserk. derzh. ahrar. un-tu. vol. 63. рр. 3-8.
- Kyrylenko, I. H. (2005). «Agrarian Reform in Ukraine: оbjectives, рroblems». The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex, 5, рр. 8-14.
- Strategichni napryamy` rozvy`tku sil`s`kogo gospodarstva Ukrayiny` na period do 2020 roku. [Strategic directions of development of agriculture of Ukraine for the period till 2020]. (2012). In Lupenka Yu. O., Mesel`-Veselyaka V. Ya. (ed.). NNCz IAE. К Ukraine.
- Sabluk, P. T. (2011). “Basic directions of improvement of the state agrarian policy in Ukraine”. Ekonomika APK. no 5. pp. 3–16.
- Mesel`-Veselyak, V. Ya. and Fedorov, M. M. (2016). “Strategic directions of development of the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy”. Ekonomika APK. no 6. pp. 37–49.
- Sil`s`ke gospodarstvo Ukrayiny` 2017. Staty`sty`chny`j zbirny`k. [Agriculture of Ukraine 2017. Statistical collection]. (2018). К Ukraine.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
The article was received 25.02.2019