The current state of agricultural integrated associations in Ukraine is considered. Their significant distribution is analyzed, the variety of forms of integration in the developed countries of the European Union and the USA is investigated, their crucial importance in ensuring food security of the country and significant contribution to international trade is proved. The experience of forming vertically integrated structures in agro-industrial complex is considered. It is proved that the creation of vertically integrated structures in the agro-industrial complex solves the problem of food security of the country, increases food exports, reduces disparities between industries, optimizes price chains from agricultural producers to the final consumer.
Attention is drawn to the relevance of the study of the cooperation current state in rural areas in terms of promoting its revival, including: legal requirements for the formation of a diversified agricultural economy as a basis for rural management, farms development, agricultural cooperatives and other relatively new organizational forms of agricultural entrepreneurship. Since currently the state does not have enough funds to establish a wholesale market, it is advisable to create alternative, small organizational forms of wholesale sales in rural areas. This may be cooperation in the field of procurement and marketing of agricultural products. Such cooperatives are designed to perform certain marketing functions. Peculiarities of domestic and foreign integrated formations development, motivation of direct participants to joint production-economic and marketing actions, coordination and carrying out of joint economic, scientific-technical policy, formation of regional economic complexes are generalized. The advantages and disadvantages of cooperation among other organizational and legal forms, as well as the advantages and disadvantages provided by agricultural holdings to agricultural producers are considered. The generalization of the conducted researches gave the chance to investigate motivation of the basic participants, ways of realization of integration processes in market conditions.
Key words: integration, integrated formations, integration processes, investments, innovations, investment climate, cooperation, agriculture, market infrastructure, diversification, associations, argoholding.
- Yakovenko, K. I. (2009). «Vegetable growing in Ukraine on the threshold of the XXI century». Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky. no. 8, pp. 21-24
- Solovej, Yu. (2016). «Features of the spread of integrated structures in the agricultural sector of Ukraine’s economy». Ahrarna ekonomika. Vol. 9. no. 3-4. pp. 68-73.
- Skopenko, N. S. (2012). Formuvannia ta rozvytok intehrovanykh ob’iednan’ v APK Ukrainy. [Formation and development of integrated associations in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine]. NUKhTS. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- «The current state of production of table beets in Ukraine and its scientific support». Kornієnko, S.І., Gorova, T.K., Rud’, V.P., Kіjah, O.O. (2013). «Agrarnaja nauka i obrazovanie na sovremennom jetape razvitija: opyt, problemy i puti ih reshenija, posvjashhennoj 70 letiju Ul’janovskoj GSHA im. P.A. Stolypina. [gricultural Science and Education at the present stage of development: experience, problems and ways to solve them, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Ulyanovsk GSHA. PAS. Stolypin]. Proceedings of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference. Vol. 3. Jekonomika i upravlenie APK. S. 65-72.
- Kontseptsiia vyrobnytstva ovochevo-bashtannoi produktsii v Ukraini na period do 2015 roku. [The concept of production of vegetable and melon products in Ukraine for the period up to 2015]. (2012). In Baliuka S.A., Romaschenka M.I., Lisovoho M.V., Vitanova O.D. (ed.). Kharkiv, NNTs «IHA im.O.N. Sokolovs’koho. Vyd. «Mis’kdruk».
- Jarovoj, G.I., Rud‘, V.P. (2008). «Prospects of Ukrainian vegetable growing in the context of world trends. Vegetable growing». Ovoshhevodstvo. no. 4, рр. 8-11.
- Intehratsiia ta samoorhanizatsiia ahrarnoho biznesu v umovakh detsentralizatsii vlady. [Integration and self-organization of agrarian business in terms of decentralization of power]. (2015). Lupenko, Yu. O., Kropyvko, M. F., Malik, M. J. and other; in red. Kropyvka M. F., Rossokhy V. V. (ed.). NNTs IAE. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Cherevko, H., Kolodij, A. (2012). «Agroholdings in agribusiness of Ukraine: chances and threats.». Ahrarna ekonomika. Vol. 5, no. 3–4, pp. 3–9.
- Yatsiv, I. B. (2013). Konkurentospromozhnist’ sil’s’kohospodars’kykh pidpryiemstv. [Competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Ukrains’kyj bestseler. Lviv. Ukraine.
The article was received 12.05.2019