The article considers the institutional foundations of creating land resources management mechanisms in the management system of agrarian enterprises. Modern conditions require the development of new conceptual approaches to the implementation of land resource management processes based on taking into account the conditions of transformation of land ownership relations, the requirements of ensuring sustainable development and modern trends of strengthening the role of management bodies. It was outlined that the current situation requires the active development of the land management system and management of agrarian enterprises, which are the main economically important subjects of land relations. It was emphasized that such a management system of agrarian enterprises should combine the functions of value monitoring of the land market, efficiency analysis land use and a set of measures for the rehabilitation of existing land resources as mechanism elements of sustainable land use. It is proposed that elements of the mechanism for ensuring sustainable land use, as the institutional toolkit of the land resources management mechanism in the management system of agrarian enterprises, should include not only the economic and ecological components, but also the land protection component occupying an intermediate position between them, which includes mechanisms for monitoring and evaluating land resources, as well as financial compensation mechanisms for damage to the environment. As part of measures to implement the principles of sustainable land use, the land resources management mechanism in the management system of agrarian enterprises, four groups of largely interrelated measures to improve the use of land resources can be distinguished: improving the state of land resources of agrarian enterprises (fighting against erosion, organic fertilizers, various type of reclamation, etc.); limiting the influence of non-agricultural industries, sharply reducing the removal of land from agricultural turnover, compensation of losses from non-agricultural users, reduction of pollution of land resources; rationalization of the use of the land fund from the view point of the final results of agricultural production; use of vacant land suitable for agricultural purposes.
Keywords: land resources, land relations, management of agrarian enterprises, management of land resources, management mechanism.
- Harnaha, O. (2014). Osnovy upravlinnja zemlekorystuvannjam. [Fundamentals of land use management]. NUVHP. Rivne. Ukraine.
- Horlachuk, V., V’iun, V., Sokhnych, A. (2002). Upravlinnia zemel’nymy resursamy. [Management of land resources]. MF NaUKMA. Mykolayiv. Ukraine.
- Hutsuliak, Yu.H. (2002). Upravlinnia zemel’nymy resursamy v umovakh rynkovoi ekonomiky. [Management of land resources in the conditions of a market economy]. Prut. Ukraine.
- Martyn, A. (2011). Napriamy udoskonalennia upravlinnia zemelnymy resursamy v suchasnykh umovakh. [Directions improving land management in modern conditions]. Zemel’na spilka Ukrainy. Available at: https://zsu.org.ua/andrij-martin/73-2011-01-18-12-30-31.
- Tretiak, N.A. (2013). Rozvytok systemy upravlinnia zemel’nymy resursamy iak ekonomichnoi funktsii vlasnosti na zemliu. [Development of the land resource management system as an economic function of land ownership]. Hrin’ D.S. Kherson.
- Tretiak, A., Kuryltsiv, R., Tretiak, N. (2013). Kontseptualni zasady rozvytku v Ukraini suchasnoi bahatofunktsionalnoi systemy upravlinnia zemelnymy resursamy. [Conceptual principles of development in Ukraine of a modern multifunctional system of land resources management]. Zemlevporiadnyj visnyk. no. 9. pp. 25-28.
- Khvesyk, M.A., Holian, V.A., Mosijchuk, Yu.A. (2005). Instytutsional’ne zabezpechennia mis’koho zemlekorystuvannia: zemlekorystuvannia: suchasnyj stan ta perspektyvy udoskonalennia. [Institutional provision of urban land use: land use: current state and prospects for improvement]. NAU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Sharyj, H.I. (2015). Instytutsijne zabezpechennia rozvytku zemel’nykh vidnosyn v ahrarnomu sektori Ukrainy. [Institutional support for the development of land relations in the agrarian sector of Ukraine]. Poltav. nats. tekhn. un-t im. Yu. Kondratiuka. Poltava. Ukraine.
The article was received 15.03.2021