The scientific journal «Actual problems of innovative economy» has maintained a policy of open access to published content. Giving this introduction, viewing, downloading and printing of materials are absolutely free and is possible immediately after placing the materials on the journal website, conducted after the publication of the paper version.
Submitted to the scientific journal «Actual problems of innovative economy»articles should be accompanied by external reviews of doctors of Sciences of corresponding profile. The review should define: the relevance of the topic of scientific articles for the journal; the relevance and practical utility of the article; the title match the article to its contents and purpose; scientific novelty; evaluated the consistency and cogency of scientific argumentation, as well as methodological correctness of the research results; the completeness and content of the findings from the research; the quantity and quality of literature sources ets.
In addition, each article undergoes an internal anonymous both for the reviewer and for the author, one of the members of the editorial Board of the journal, peer review, to improve the quality of research articles published in the journal. Anonymous peer review ensures objectivity and impartiality provided expert assessment.
The national scientific journal «Actual problems of innovative economy» accepts only articles fully meet established requirements. Print accepts only those articles that are valuable from a scientific point of view and contribute to the solution of actual problems and tasks. Articles are not accepted by the editorial Board in the following cases: total or partial absence of contact information; discrepancy of registration of articles statutory requirements; the lack of a review of doctor of science; the lack UDC; lack of volume of the article or annotation; insufficient number of references.
For all research articles submitted for peer review, determined the level of uniqueness of the author’s text using the appropriate software that shows the level of uniqueness of the article, the sources used and the overlap of the text «eTXTАнтіплагіат», «Advego Plagiatus»).
Feeding the manuscript to the journal, authors entrust editors with the results of their scientific work and creative effort, which can affect their reputation and career. Disclosure privacy review of the manuscript violates the rights of the author. Editors do not report information concerning the manuscript (including information about its preparation, content, review, critical comments of reviewers and final output), to anyone except the authors and reviewers. Violation of confidentiality is possible only in the case of allegations of inaccurate or falsified materials, in all other cases, its preservation is required.
Liability for copyright infringement and failure to comply with existing standards in the article rests with the author. Responsibility for the accuracy of the facts and the data, the validity of findings and recommendations, as well as scientific and practical level of article are the author and the reviewer.
The decision on the publication made by the editorial Board. The materials can be made editorial changes without the consent of the author (authors). Manuscripts rejected by the editorial Board, authors will not be returned.
The editorial Board of the scientific journal «Actual problems of innovative economy» is guided by the international ethical rules of scientific publications. In particular the recommendations of the Committee on the ethics of scientific publications (Committee on Publication Ethics) and guidance on the ethics of scientific publications (Publishing Ethics Resource Kit) of Elsevier, and is based on the experience of reputable international publishers. Compliance with the rules of ethics of scientific publications by all participants in the publishing process helps to ensure the rights of authors in intellectual property, improve the quality of the publication and to avert the possibility of misuse of copyright material in the interests of individuals. In turn, the editorial Board encourages and motivates the authors to adhere to appropriate levels of formal and ethical requirements for the preparation and publication of articles submitted to the journal.
Ethical obligations of the editorial Board of the journal
- The editorial Board headed by editor-in-chief is responsible for the publication.
- All submitted articles are in the editorial Board of the careful selection and internal anonymous review.
- The editorial Board with the justification of their own solutions reserves the right to reject an article or return it to the author (authors) for revision.
- Editorial Board objectively and impartially considers all manuscripts that are submitted for publication, evaluating each article appropriately, regardless of racial, religious, nationality, and position or affiliation of the author (authors).
- The editorial Board is obliged to make fair and impartial decisions and to provide a transparent peer review process.
- The editorial Board may reject a manuscript without peer review if it came to the conclusion that the work does not meet the profile of the journal.
- The editorial Board opposes falsification, plagiarism, simultaneous the direction of the author of one work in several journals, multiple copying of the content of article in different papers, the introduction of misleading the public on the contribution of the author (authors) in the publication.
- The editorial Board has the right to withdraw the published article, provided breach of copyright or accepted norms of scientific ethics. About this fact of exclusion, the editorial Board informs the author and the organization where the work was performed.
- Editor in chief and editorial staff do not provide to others information related with the contents of the manuscript under consideration, except for those who take part in the professional assessment of the manuscript. After a positive decision of the editor the article is published in the journal and posted to appropriate electronic resources.
- In accordance with international law regarding respect for copyright on electronic information resources, website materials, e-journal or project may not be reproduced in full or in part, in any form (electronic or printed) without the prior written permission of the editor. When using published materials in the context of other documents need a link to the original source.
Ethical obligations of authors
- Authors bear full responsibility for the content of articles and for the fact of their publication.
- The author should cite publications that have implemented an impact on the essence of the work.
- The author needs to specify properly the sources of materials used in the work, if these materials were not received actually by the author.
- It is unacceptable to view plagiarism as original work and submission to a publication previously published articles. In the case of detecting recorded cases of the responsibility of the authors of the materials presented.
- The author who submits the manuscript to the publication, is responsible for ensuring that in the list of authors included only those individuals that meet the criteria of authorship and take responsibility for the consent of the other authors on the publication in the journal.
- The authors must inform the editor about any potential conflict of interest that could influence the publication of the results contained in this manuscript.
- The author in the case of the return the article for revision have to be finalized in accordance with comments from the reviewers and the editorial Board otherwise, the editorial Board has the right to reject an article.
Ethical obligations of reviewers
- The editorial Board with the aim of improving the quality of research articles published in the journal assigns an internal anonymous for the reviewer and for the author, one of the members of the editorial Board of the journal, review.
- All members of the editorial Board are peer reviewers.
- The reviewer according to the results of the review should provide an objective assessment of the quality of presentation of the article, and to determine whether it meets high scientific and literary standards.
- Manuscript submitted for review is a confidential document.
- The reviewer must convincingly justify their own conclusions.
- A reviewer should call the editor’s attention any substantial similarity between this manuscript and any other published paper or manuscript.
- The reviewer should provide timely feedback on the manuscript.
- The reviewer should not use or disclose unpublished information contained in the submitted manuscript, except with the consent of the author or authors.
We invite scientific and educational staff, doctoral, postgraduate degrees publish the results of their research in the he scientific «Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics» (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 07.10.2016 No. 1222).
To print the articles written in Ukrainian and English languages previously unpublished and not submitted for publication in other editions (including electronic).
Size of the article should be 8-15 pages, in compliance with the SAC Ukraine Presidium Decree from 15.01.2003, № 7-05 / 1, by which the structure of the text should have the following items (indicating):
- The formulation of the problem;
- The analysis of recent research and publications;
- The formulation of the article purposes.;
- The statement of the basic materials to the research.;
- The conclusions;
- Annotations (Ukrainian and English).
The text must be printed in the editor Microsoft Word (version 2003) on a piece of A4, without page numbering, font «Times New Roman», size 14 pt, line spacing – 1,5, margins – 20 mm on all sides.
UDC is placed in the upper left corner bold letters and numbers.
After the interval to the right in bold italics contains information about the author (s) as follows: name, initials, scientific degree, title author (s), institution (organization), which is the author (s) below, in parentheses, separated by commas City, Country.
Below the interval the name is printed in the center in capital letters (bold font).
Below main text is printed, size 14 pt, paragraph – 10 mm spacing – 1,5 without text consolidation and hyphenation, alignment on width.
Tables are separated from the main text above and below the interval. If multiple tables are numbered in Arabic numerals (eg: Table 1), right-aligned. Name of the table is placed below the center bold letters with initial capital.
Illustrations and formulas have to be inserted in the text as objects. The image must be black and white. You must use the available black and white visual means of distinguishing shapes and lines that carry different semantic loading. For typing formulas use only the built-in Microsoft Office editor of formulas MS Equation.
Besides, the illustrations should be saved in separate files in the editor, which means they are performed (files with the extension * .hls, * .bmp, * .tif, * .jpg, * .gif). The maximum parameters (actual size) illustrations and tables – 120×200 mm.
Not allowed registration tables and figures in album format.
Literature is separated from the main text and the interval starts with the word «Literature» bold font, paragraph – 10 mm, the end point is not raised. Each source is placed indented and has its own serial number. References made in accordance updated HAC requirements (Bulletin № 5, 2009). Number of references should be at least 8. Mandatory reference to foreign literary sources. The works of authors referred to in the text must be listed in the references.
After determining of literary sources is their references. Making a similar bibliography.
Annotations in Ukrainian, and English are placed after the references. The size of each should be within not less than 1800 letters (without spaces, including keywords). Annotation must disclose: aim, methods, results, scientific novelty, practical significance, prospects further research. Before the text of annotation indicate name, initials of the author (s) and title of the article annotation language. Annotations are separated from one another at intervals, paragraph – 10 mm, italic font, size 14 pt, alignment on width. After each paragraph of the annotations indicate keywords and / or phrases in an amount of from 3 to 8.
Next of the new page indicated information about the author (s) in the form below and scanned copy of receipt of payment for publishing scanned review PhDs appropriate direction. Page indicating information about the author (s) scanned copy of the receipt and review of the overall number of pages are not included. Filename articles should contain the name of the first author in Latin.
Articles in English must be accompanied by reliable translation into Ukrainian or Russian and accompanied by a certificate of translation agencies.
Articles are not accepted editorial board in cases of: total or partial lack of contact information; Article inadequacy of the established requirements; no reviews PhDs if it is mandatory; UDC absence; insufficient size of articles or annotation; insufficient number of literatures.
The decision on publication is made by the editorial board. By the material can be made editorial amendments without approval of the author (authors). Manuscripts rejected by the editorial board, authors and are not returned or reviewed.
All materials are served only by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about author(s)
(To be completed separately for each author)
|Name of organization|
|Supervisor (Consultant)(For doctoral, graduate students)|
|Title of article|
|Phone (Home., Mob.)|
The Journal «Actual problems of innovation economy»
The Journal «Actual problems of innovation economy» (certificate of state registration Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, series КВ № 21710-11610Р, from 13.10.2015) is a scientific publication. Articles published in Ukrainian, Russian and English (according to the author’s original text) and necessarily accompanied by annotations submitted indicated three languages.
Journal has four editions a year, each edition size – 8.10 printing. pp., size
60 x 84. Field distribution – nationwide. Categories of readers: scientists, teachers, post-graduate students. Thematic focus edition – clarification of issues effective operation of enterprises in the forming of innovative investment model of economic development, current trends and the latest trends in the theory and practice of modern management, marketing and logistics system for social and economic development of the enterprises of the financial system and accounting and analytical support industrial and commercial processes in the economy, the problems of economic security.
Scientific directions of publication of the Journal «Actual problems of innovative economy»:
- Innovation and investment factors of economic growth.
- Entrepreneurship, markets of innovations, goods and services.
- Modern development of rural areas.
- Social and economic risks.
- Innovative development and competitiveness of enterprises.
- Knowledge economy and intellectual potential.
- Institutional problems of innovative development.
- Financial and accounting analysis support innovation processes.
- Social and labor relations.
Founder of publication:
Kharkiv Petro Vasilenko National Technical University of Agriculture (KhNTUA).
The legal address of founder:
61002, Kharkiv, 44 Alchevsky str.
HUDKSU in Kharkov region. p/a 35225202003687, MFO 851011
Location of editorial office:
Ukraine, 61002, Kharkiv, 44 Alchevsky str., office. 309.
KRASNORUTSKYY Oleksiy, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Department of Organization of Production, Business and Management, Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (Ukraine);
- ABUSELIDZE George, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Finance, Banking and Insurance Department, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (Georgia);
- BLYZNYUK Tetyana, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Management and Business Department, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics (Ukraine);
- GAVKALOVA Nataliia, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Public Administration and Regional Economy Department, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics (Ukraine);
- HORSKA Elena, Dr.h.c., Professor dr. Ing., Dean of The Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak University of Agriculture In Nitra (Slovakia);
- HUTOROV Andrii, Doctor of Economics, Senior Scientific Researcher, Leading Researcher of Organization Management and Public Administration Department, National Scientific Center “Institute of Agrarian Economics” (Ukraine);
- KOLUPAIEVA Irina, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of International Economic Relations and Finance Department, Kharkiv Institute of Trade and Economics of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (Ukraine);
- KOSHKALDA Iryna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Department of Land Management and Cadastre, Kharkiv National Agrarian University named after V. V. Dokuchayev (Ukraine);
- LAGODIIENKO Volodymyr, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Department marketing, business and trade, Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies (Ukraine);
- MANDУCH Оleksandra, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor of Department of Economics and Marketing, Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture, Deputy Editor (Ukraine);
- NAKISKO Oleksandr, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Department of Accounting and Audit, Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (Ukraine);
- NESTORENKO Tetyana, PhD In Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Department of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Finance, Berdyansk State Pedagogical University (Ukraine);
- PUSTOVHAR Svitlana, PhD In Economics, Associate Professor of International Economic Relations and Finance Department, Kharkiv Institute of Trade and Economics of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (Ukraine);
- REZNIK Nadiia, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of The Department of Stock Exchanges and Trade National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine);
- RUDENKO Serhii, PhD In Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Department of Accounting and Audit, Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (Ukraine);
- SANDEEP Kumar Gupta, PhD (B.H.U.), FDP (IIM, Indore), ADP (Wharton School, USA), QIP (IIT BHU) (USA);
- YERMOLENKO Oleksii, PhD In Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Economics and Social Sciences Department in Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics (Ukraine);
- VLASENKO Tetiana, PhD in Economics, Executive Secretary.