Introduction. The subject of research are information and innovative activators of modern changes in public-private partnership, as prerequisites of qualitative changes in PPP.
The purpose of the study is to identify information and innovation activators of modern changes in public-private partnership on the basis of digitalization of the economy and innovative development.
Results. The article analyzes the results of the study of digitalization economy and innovative development as prerequisites and activators of qualitative changes in PPP. They suggest that the essence of the four-stage digital revolution of recent times; the digital economy as a new type of economy arises as a result of the digital revolution; digital transformation of the economy is a developing process of various IT-sectors to stimulate the creation of innovative technologies in other economy sectors. PPP in the conditions of digitalization faces new technologies which open new spheres of its origin attractive for investors. There is a gap between innovation potential, innovation production, innovation environment and the impact of the latter on innovation and socio-economic development. It can be argued about the existence of interactive self-development as a forced and inevitable consequence of the implementation of PPP, which has an innovation-digital technological basis. Trends and rates of PPP development in Ukraine in terms of quantity, volume of investment, transaction structure, economic activity and geographical location are slightly different from the world, and key changes and trends in regulating PPP development in 2020 have a positive dynamics and results.
Conclusions. Two key issues of PPP should be identified as fairness in assessing the contribution of a private partner, as there are different values – balance sheet, independent market and calculated according to international standards that never coincide. In fact, the state only provides an object in respect of which there are economic relations within the PPP, and a private investor provides what the state does not have modern management, investment and other resources, innovative technologies to restore the object, its protection from full or gradual destruction and methods of income generation.
Key words: innovation, information-innovation activators, changes, public-private partnership, digitizing, digitalization.
- Bacho, R.J. (2017). «Institutional aspects of public-private partnership implementation in the markets of non-banking financial services of Ukraine». Visnyk Pryazovskoho derzhavnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky, Vol. 33, pp. 321-332.
- Dolbneva, D.V. (2020). «The impact of COVID-19 on the economies of the world». Problemy ekonomiky. № 1 (43). pp. 20-26.
- Zaskalkin, A.S. (2015). «Theoretical and methodological updates of the interaction between the state and the private sector in solving socially significant problems». Teoriia ta praktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia. № 3 (50), pp. 70-76.
- Kolot, A.M. and Poplavskaya, O.M. (2016). «State and business: the latest trends in cooperation and ensuring sustainable development». Sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriia ta praktyka. № 2, pp. 8-15.
- Kosach, I.A. (2015). «Public-private partnership in the context of the system-synergetic paradigm». Problemy i perspektyvy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia. № 2, pp. 49-55.
- Kruglov, V.V. (2018). «Risks of public-private partnership projects». Vcheni Zapysky Tavriiskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni V.I. Vernadskoho. Seriia: Derzhavne upravlinnia, № 2, Vol. 29 (68), pp. 87-91.
- Pavlyuk, K.V., Pavlyuk, S.M. (2010). «The essence and role of public-private partnership in the socio-economic development of the state. Scientific works of KNTU». Naukovi pratsi KNTU. Ekonomichni nauky. № 17, pp. 10-19.
- Poplavskaya, O.M. (2016). «The transformation of the model interacts with the state and business». Ekonomika i orhanizatsiia upravlinnia. № 2 (22), pp. 181-187.
- Postnikov, V.S. (2014). «Promising areas of interaction between government and business in regulating the quality of life». Mechanismus nachhaltigen entwicklung des wirtschafts systems formation: [Monograph]. Nurnberg: Verlag SWG imex GmbH. Vol. 1. pp. 133-138.
- Safonov, Y.M. and Grigoriev, G.S. (2017). «Parametric economic planning in the system of state regulation». Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu DVNZ «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi derzhavnyi pedahohichnyi universytet imeni H. Skovorody. 2017. № 34/1. pp. 204-2014.
- Simson, O.E. (2013). Pravova model pryvatno-publichnoho partnerstva v innovatsiinii sferi [Legal model of public-private partnership in the field of innovation]. Ukraine.
- Uzunov, F.V. (2015). «Formation of effective tools for the implementation of public-private partnership of Ukraine». Aktualni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia. № 1. pp. 167-175.
- Filippov, V.Yu. (2018). «Principles of Ukraine’s transition to sustainable development policy». Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia Ekonomichni nauky. № 3, Vol. 3, pp. 236-242.
- Fedulova, L.I., Zabarna, E.M. and Filippova, S.V. (2016). Innovative development of the enterprise: textbook for students higher education institutions. ONPU: FOP Bondarenko MO. Odessa.
The article was received 15.05.2020