Introduction. The level of regional security affects the economic security of agricultural enterprises. State policy must ensure that the interests of all participants in the agro-industrial complex are aligned with regional interests.
The purpose of the article is to identify the functions and determine the level of economic security efficiency systems in the agricultural enterprises management.
Results. The directions of conducting regional policy for ensuring the economic security of enterprises in the agricultural sector were remarked. The state of economic security of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine is analyzed. The sufficiency conditions of the economic security level of agricultural enterprises in the region have been determined. The interregional comparison of living standards has been made. The characteristics of rating distribution in the total production of the main agricultural products in the regional section are investigated. The territorial policy principles of providing the enterprises economic security system in the agrarian sector of Ukraine are defined, and their prioritization is carried out. The complex influence of factors quantitative measurement on the economic security level of domestic enterprises in the agricultural sector is considered. A considerable level of differentiation of agrarian regions development in Ukraine has been determined. The necessity of solving the problem of workers’ fees payment for agricultural workers in the regional aspect was emphasized. The criteria for assessing the country’s food security are proposed.
Conclusions. The pace of the domestic agroindustrial complex development differs significantly in the region. The diversification of agricultural development in different areas is historically conditioned. Territorial policy on the issue of ensuring the economic security of domestic agricultural enterprises should be pursued in accordance with the prioritization of the relevant principles.
Key words: economic security of agricultural enterprises, mechanism of economic security, structural restructuring of agricultural sector, ownership, principles of territorial policy.
- Bakushevy`ch, I. V. and Mapty`nyuk, V. P. (2001). «Economic security of the regions of Ukraine: analysis of the present state and the possibility of security». Logicty`ka : Vicny`k DU “L`vivc`ka politexnika”. № 416. pp. 14–20.
- Ny`zhny`k, O. M. (1998). Pegional`ni ppoblemy` ppodovol`choyi bezpeky` Ukpayiny`. [Regional problems of sub-national security of Ukraine]. In Dolishnij, M. I. (ed.). NAN Ukpayiny` Incty`tut pegional`ny`x doclidzhen`. L`viv. pp. 184–187.
- Metodychny recomendaciy ocinky rivnya economichnoy bezpeky Ukrainy (2003). [Methodological recommendations for assessing the level of economic security of Ukraine]. Ed. I. Sukhorukov. National Institute for International Security Problems. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Krasnorutsky O. O., Zaitsev Yu. O. (2016). «Adaptive tools for managing the competitiveness of agrarian enterprises». Ukrainskiy zhurnal prikladnoy economiky, No 1, Vol. 1, pp. 100-113.
- Proshak, H. V. (2011). «Regulatory and legal framework for the development of human capital as a factor of economic security in Ukraine». Naukovyy visnyk L’vivs’koho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav. seriya ekonomichna. 2011. Issue 2. pp. 10-18. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nvldu_e_2011_2_4
- Tregobchuk, V. (1999). Prodovol`cha bezpeka v konteksti nacional`noyi bezpeky` derzhavy`. [Food safety in the context of national security of the state]. IE NAN Ukrayiny`. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Strishenecz`, O. M. and Pavlov, K. V., Lagodiyenko, V. V. (2018). Model` socioekologoekonomichnoyi bezpeky` regionu. Konceptual`ni osnovy` socioekologoekonomichnoyi bezpeky`. [Model of socioecological and economic safety of the region. Conceptual foundations of socioecological and economic safety]. In Cherchy`k, L. M. (ed.). Teren. Lutsk. Ukraine. S. 265-272.
- Marmul L. A., Velichko T. G., Rohatyna L. P. (2016). «Strategic management of financial and economic security of agricultural and food enterprises». Visnyk Berdians’koho universytetu menedzhmentu i biznesu, № 2 (34), pp. 47–51.
- Kryukova I. O. (2012). «Development of financial security of agro-industrial enterprises». Oblik i finansy` APK. № 4 (58). pp. 41-45.
- 10. Otenko I. P., Ivashhenko Gh. A., Voronkov D. K. (2012). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryjemstva. [Economic security of the enterprise]. Vyd. KhNEU. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 10.12.2018