Introduction. Ensuring long-term successful functioning of the enterprise in the market requires the development of an effective strategy, in which strategic changes play an important role in determining the competitive advantages and providing resources in their creation in response to the environmental impact. Effective implementation of strategic changes requires the formation of a mechanism whose architectonics and structure require further improvement.
The purpose of the study is to substantiate the structure of the mechanism for managing strategic changes in an enterprise.
Results. The following results were obtained based on the generalization of existing approaches to understanding the mechanism of change management in general and the mechanism of strategic change management in particular. The driving element is the influence of the subject on the object, which realizes the impulse to transform the input to the output through the internal components, which within the developed structure of the mechanism takes the form of managerial decision-making. The mechanism should include sources of change, both internal and external. The study identifies key external ones. The need to include the process component in the mechanism is due to the conversion of input to output, which occurs in it. The mechanism should be based on a methodological framework that incorporates laws, principles and functions that are universal to all enterprises, and methods recommended for enterprises, depending on the level of strategic potential, which is also considered as an element of it. The sphere of strategic change implementation is represented by a subject area that combines the “soft” and “hard” components, including leadership and style, hierarchy, processes and procedures, organizational competencies, technology and more. The implementation of strategic changes is proposed as a set of projects in the form of a portfolio, which allows to align the goals of the projects with the strategic intentions of the enterprise. As a result, at the output of the mechanism, a new configuration of the main subsystems of enterprise and process functioning is formed, and additional potential for growth is created.
Key words: mechanism, strategic change, mechanism for managing strategic change, methods, functions, principles, laws, subject area, external environment.
- Zapukhliak, I. B., Zelins’ka, H. O. and Pobihun S. A. (2018). «Approaches, methods and tools of change management in the enterprise development management system». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 23. рр. 204-209.
- Paschenko, O. P. (2011). «Strategic management of enterprise development». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. № 2. Vol. 2, pp. 99–103.
- Paschenko, O. P. (2014). «Modern methods of managing change in the enterprise». Visnyk ZhDTU. Seriia. «Ekonomichni nauky». № 3(69), рр. 170–178.
- Kondrat’ieva, V. (2015). «Points of bifurcation and trajectory of development of socio-economic systems». Ekonomichnyj visnyk Donbasu. № 2(40), pp. 39–44.
- Mel’nyk, L. H. (2012). Teoryia samoorhanyzatsyy ekonomycheskykh system. [The theory of self-organization of economic systems]. Unyversytetskaia knyha. Sumy. Ukraine.
- Pankratova, A. (2004). «Theoretical aspects of adaptation of enterprises to market conditions». Visnyk Khark. nats. tekhn. un-tu sil’s’koho hospodarstva. Ekonomichni nauky. Rynkova transformatsiia ekonomiky APK. Issue 30, pp. 239–242.
- Hviniashvili, Z. (2015). «Conceptual model of functioning of the mechanism of change management at the communication enterprises in the conditions of ensuring their innovative development». Naukovyj visnyk Khersons’koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. Vol. 10, pp. 70-73.
- Voronkov, D. K. (2009). «Managing strategic change in the innovative development of the enterprise.». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. № 6. Vol. 3, pp. 7–11.
- Najpak, D. V. (2011). «Formation of organizational change management algorithm in providing enterprise development based on process approach». Teoriia ta praktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia. Issue. 2 (33), pp. 1–11.
- Serant, A. J., Ohirko, I. V., Ohirko O. I. (2017). «Information technology and the formula for change management». Efektyvnist’ derzhavnoho upravlinnia. №. 51, рр. 63–71.
- Seliverstova, L. S., Mikh, O. M. (2016). «The mechanism of change management in the context of development of industrial potential of Ukraine». Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini. № 10, рр. 58-62.
- Garafonova, I., Kurmaiev, P. Yu. (2018). «Percularties of management mechanism formation by means of changes as the basis of strategic development of business organizations». Naukovyj visnyk Polissia. № 3 (15). рр. 7-11.
- Shehda, V., Zapukhliak, I. B., Baiura, D. O. (2018). «Formation of the mechanism of change management at gas transportation enterprises under conditions of their sustainable development». Teoretychni ta prykladni pytannia ekonomiky. Issue. 1. pp. 96-105.
- Husieva, Yu. (2014). Upravlinnia stratehichnymy zminamy: teoriia i prykladni aspekty. [Managing strategic change: theory and applied aspects]. Vyd-vo «Noulidzh». Donets’k (donets’ke viddilennia). Ukraine.
- Honchar, O. (2019). Formuvannia derzhavnoi stratehii upravlinnia zminamy u sferi posluh. [Formation of the state strategy of change management in the sphere of services]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. Natsional’na akademiia upravlinnia. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Balabanyts’, V. (2010). «Managing change in the context of strategic integrated management of enterprise marketing interaction». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. № 4. Vol. 3, pp. 49–52.
- Hajdej, O. O., Lisun, Ya. V. (2012). «Mechanism of strategic change management as a tool for capitalization of entrepreneurial activity (world practice)». Mizhnarodna ekonomichna polityka. Special Issue: u 2 ch. Ch. 1, pp. 472–479.
The article was received 02.03.2019