The nature is examined and structure of the proposed organizational change management mechanism is proposed in the article. It is necessary to highlight the management subject, represented by the company’s management team and top management, and the control action on the process of their implementation in the structure of the mechanism. Goals and criteria of efficiency were proposed to consider as the basis for decision-making management on the changes. Two groups of environmental factors were determined, that trigger change and affect the mechanism. The set of organizational change management principles were justified reasonably: consistency and sequence complexity, integration, promotion to conduct, efficiency, employee engagement. The change management practices were obtained: organizational development, business process reengineering, total quality management, concurrent engineering (concurrent engineering), reframing, restructuring, creation of a virtual enterprise. Directly the implementation of the changes was provided in the form of the process, which includes a set of steps on the areas: processes (technology management), organizational structure (hierarchy), key staff competencies, organizational culture (communication).
Keywords: mechanism, organizational change management, principles, methods, organizational change management process, performance criteria.
- Stepanenko S. V. (2015). Naukovo-teoretychne doslidzhennya sutnosti ponyattya «mekhanizm» v konteksti upravlinnya orhanizatsiynymy zminamy [Scientific and theoretical study of the essence of the concept of «mechanism» in the context of managing organizational change]. Visnyk Volyns’koho instytutu ekonomiky ta menedzhmentu – Bulletin of Volyn Institute of Economics and management, issue 13, рр. 275-287 [in Ukrainian].
- Sink Skott D. (1989). Upravlenie proizvoditelnostyu: planirovanie, izmerenie i otsenka, kontrol i povyishenie [Performance management: planning, measurement and evaluation, monitoring and improvement]. Moscow: Progress, р. 522 [in Russian].
- Vihanskiy O. S. (2006). Menedzhment [Management]. (4 d ed.). Moscow: Ekonomist, p. 670 [in Russian].
- Fullan M., and Miles M. (1992). Getting Reform Right: What Works and What Does not. Phi Delta Kappan, рp. 745-752. [in English].
- Lymachivs’kyy R. I. (Eds.). (2002). Zarubizhnyy dosvid z upravlinnya yakistyu produktsiyi [Foreign experience of quality management: scientific research journal]. Kirovohrad : KDTU, p. 388 [in Ukrainian].
- Voronkov D. K. (2010). Intehratsiya pidkhodiv do upravlinnya zminamy na pidpryyemstvi [Integrating approaches to change management in the enterprise]. «Ekonomika. Menedzhment. Pidpryyemnytstvo». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ Skhidnoukrayins’koho natsional’noho universytetu imeni V. Dalya. Vydavnytstvo SNU im. V. Dalya – «Economy. Management. Entrepreneurship». Collection of scientific papers, Eastern Ukrainian national University named after V. Dal. – Publisher the DREAM im. V. Dal, No 22 (II), pp. 152–158. [in Ukrainian].
- Gibson Dzh. (2000). Organizatsii: povedenie, struktura, protsessyi. [Organizations: behavior, structure, processes]. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2000, p. 662 [in Russian].
- Vesnin V. R. (2006) Menedzhment [Management]. (3 d ed.). Moscow: TK Velbi, Izd-vo Prospekt, p. 504 [in Russian].
- Armstrong M. (2004). Praktika upravleniya chelovecheskimi resursami [Human Resource Management Practice]. (S. K. Mordovina Trans). (8 d ed.). Saint Petersburg: Piter, p. 832 [in Russian].
- Naypak D. V. (2011). Upravlinnya orhanizatsiynymy zminamy v zabezpechenni rozvytku pidpryyemstva [Management of organizational changes in maintenance of enterprise development]. Abstract of dissertation of candidate of economic Sciences. Kharkiv, p. 20 [in Ukrainian].
The article was received 01.09.2016