The article highlights the relevance of studying the marketing policy of product distribution for the work of integrated structures in a market economy. It is determined that the role and importance of marketing policy in the distribution of integrated structures is to ensure the functioning of distribution channels aimed at ensuring the availability of goods and services that meet customer demand for range, quality and price, as well as a high level of service; improved marketing links (both internal and external), proposals to create an effective information and management system of market regulation, which will reduce the length and width of distribution channels and reduce the use of resources of both enterprises and the country as a whole. It is substantiated that the marketing policy of distribution of goods is the basis of business and the core of any business projects, plans and long-term schemes for the development of marketing activities. In this regard, a scheme representing the marketing policy of product distribution as an integrator of production and market has been developed, its role and significance for different functional levels of government: business, regional and national. It is determined that in addition to economic importance, marketing policy in the distribution of integrated structures also has a social vocation, which today is associated not only with reducing the time, effort and money of consumers to purchase the necessary and quality goods and services. It is established that when deciding on distribution channels, domestic producers, first of all, must take into account a number of factors influencing the choice of intermediaries, and the effectiveness of domestic producers depends not only on the correct choice of distribution systems, but also largely on the marketing approach. in the management of the formed distribution channels. It is determined that marketing management provides domestic producers with effective planning of various activities, including the use of new technologies in distribution policy, which allows to enter foreign markets.
Key words: marketing, marketing policy, distribution of goods, components, distribution channels, marketing tools, integrated structures, commodity producers.
- Borovyk, H.V. and Borovyk, O.V. (2011). «Marketing support of competitiveness of agricultural enterprises of Khmelnytsky region». Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Podilʹsʹkoho derzhavnoho ahrarno-tekhnichnoho universytetu. Vol. 19, pp. 373-377.
- Bilovodsʹka,A. (2011). Marketynhova polityka rozpodilu. [Distribution marketing policy]. Kyiv. Znannya. Ukraine.
- Harkavenko,S. (2006). Marketynh [Marketing]. Kyiv. Libra. Ukraine.
- Syhyda,O. (2012). «Research of the role and importance of distribution marketing policy in the enterprise». Stalyy rozvytok ekonomiky. Vol. 5(15), pp. 293-298.
- Mandych, O.V., Romaniuk, I.A. and Nikitina,M. (2016). «PR-marketing as one of the tools to increase the competitiveness of the enterprise». Visnyk KHNTUSH: ekonomichni nauky. Vol. 177, pp. 160-165.
- Hrechukha, A.O. (2016). «Components of modern marketing policy of enterprise product distribution». Ekonomika i suspilʹstvo. Vol. 4, pp. 132-137.
- Maystro,H., Kuchina, S.E. (2014). «Formation of distribution policy at the enterprise2. Visnyk Natsionalʹnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu «KHPI2. Ser.: Tekhnichnyy prohres ta efektyvnistʹ vyrobnytstva. Vol. 34, pp. 127-133.
- Krasnorutsʹkyy, O.O. and Azizov, O.R. (2015). «Regularities and principles of functioning of market distribution systems of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk Sumsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriya: Ekonomika i menedzhment. Vol. 4, pp. 3-13.
- Dorohanʹ, S.M. and Komyakov, O.O. (2012). «Improving the distribution system of the enterprise». Aktualʹni problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnya. URL: http://probleconomy.kpi.ua/pdf/201243.pdf
- Іhnatenko, N., Marmul, L., Levaieva, L. and Romaniuk, I. (2019). «Identification of agricultural service cooperatives in the aggregate forms of organization of activities in rural areas», Agrosvit, vol. 17, pp. 3-
- Fayzulayeva,A. (2011). «Assessment of marketing potential at the analytical stage of the marketing audit process at the enterprise». Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti. Vol. 33, pp. 289-292.
The article was received 19.04.2019