The state of the modern market is characterized by strong competition. Threats force industrial enterprises to constantly apply a system of quality improvement and look for ways of profitable marketing.
Continuous monitoring of market conditions and expectations of changes in supply and demand contribute to the support and development of industrial activity. One of the decisive factors in the success of the enterprise is commercialization – it is the activity of a person or organization, a company that aims to make a profit in any respect. At the national level, they are also the first steps in privatizing public companies, increasing the number of commercial companies and moving from public policy to business. In scientific terms, commercialization is responsible for obtaining goods or services from the process of technology and research so that these goods or services can be sold with maximum commercial impact. Commercialization involves the use of employees for the greatest benefit of entrepreneurs.
One of the options to improve the commercialization of the process may be to develop an organizational and economic mechanism for managing the portfolio of services of industrial enterprises in order to increase their competitiveness. According to the theoretical and practical recommendations for managing the commercialization of the service portfolio, the company must first obtain a multiplier economic effect, which is manifested by increased competitiveness, stability and profitability of the company and is guaranteed only if the product is sold successfully.
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the theoretical and methodological foundations and develop practical aspects for improving the process of commercialization of the portfolio of services of industrial enterprises.
Commercialization is not a function of the marketing service of a particular retail network or function. Due to the widespread use of research in the field of marketing, it is worth noting the positive developments in the activities of industrial enterprises. It is worth paying more attention to the development of this study and the development of industrial enterprises.
Keywords: marketing activity, industrial enterprises, commercialization, business.
- Antoniuk, L.L., Poruchnyk, A.M., Savchuk, V.S. (2003). Innovatsii: teoriia, mekhanizm rozrobky ta komertsializatsii. [Innovations: theory, mechanism of development and commercialization]. KNEU. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Denysiuk, V.P. (2003). «Development of innovative territorial structures as an important component of the Ukrainian innovation system». Economic Annals-XXI. № 7-8, рр. 43-47.
- Sihel’, R.A. (1995). «Accelerating the commercialization of technology: commercialization through collaboration». Promyslove upravlinnia ta systemy peredachi danykh. Issue 95. № 1, рр. 18-26.
- Prohorov, A.N. (2011). «Foreign experience in building the process of commercialization of intellectual property». Vestnik Tjumenskogo gos. un-ta. № 11, рр. 66–70.
- Zubko, O.V. (2010). «Theoretical aspects of commercialization of innovations in the context of globalization». Budivel’na nauka v systemi zabezpechennia efektyvnoi roboty budivel’noi haluzi Ukrainy. рр. 2-10.
- Kalynychenko, M.P. (2012). Marketynh komertsializatsii rezul’tativ innovatsijnoi diial’nosti v promyslovosti. Marketynh menedzhment innovatsij. [Marketing of commercialization of results of innovative activity in the industry. Marketing management innovation]. Universytets’ka knyha, Sumy. № 4. рр. 43-50.
- Kosenko, O.P. (2015). Komertsializatsiia intelektual’no-innovatsijnykh tekhnolohij. [Commercialization of intellectual and innovative technologies]. “Smu-hasta typohrafiia”. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Melenchuk, Yu. T. (2015) «Theoretical and methodological approaches to assessing the effectiveness of marketing activities of enterprises». Tehnologicheskij audit i rezervy proizvodstva. no. 1(6). pp. 18-21.
- Derev’ianchenko, T. Ye. (2007). Marketynhovyj audyt [Marketing audit]. KNEU. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Rybachuk, N. V. and Zhurko T. O., Sidenko Yu. V. (2016). «Analysis of quantitative and qualitative methods of assessing the effectiveness of marketing activities». Ahrosvit. no. pp. 32-37.
- Kostiuk, O. S. and Tyzhaj, N. V., Faiek, N. V. (2010). «Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing in the enterprise». Vydavnytstvo L’vivs’koi politekhniky. 79-84.
- Lagodiienko V.V., Mashkantseva S.O., Dolynska O.O., Bogdanov O.O. (2020). Development of the regional marketing system in the field of transport services. Actual problems of innovative economy. No. 1, pp. 76-80.
- Lepeyko T. I. (2020). Use of marketing strategies to attract investments by diversified enterprises of Ukraine. Actual problems of innovative economy. No. 1, pp. 71-76.
- Girzheva Olga M. (2020). Marketing activity of agricultural producers in the context of development of marketing systems of their products. Actual problems of innovative economy. No. 3, pp. 24-30.
- Vovchok S. (2020). Marketing tools to ensure competitive development of dairy enterprises. Actual problems of innovative economy. No. 4, pp. 42-47.
- Koreniuk, P. I., Popova O. M., Koreniuk Z. P. (2020). «Features of marketing activities in modern pandemic conditions». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. vol. 5. № 4, рр. 43–50.
- Babko, N. M., Naumenko I. V., Spivak S. I. (2020). «Features of marketing communications in information networks». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. vol. 5. № 1, Рр. 297–303.
The article was received 15.12.2020