Introduction. Effective functioning and stability of vertically integrated structures of agro-industrial production is of strategic importance in the context of solving the problems of food security of the state and the formation of the export potential of its economy. In this context, integrated structures are designed to ensure the competitiveness of agro-industrial enterprises, as well as a stable vector of structural modernization of production.
The purpose of the article is to determine the features of the integration interaction of agricultural production entities at this stage of development of the agricultural market of Ukraine.
Results. It is established that the development of integration processes in agro-industrial production is initiated by the subjects of agricultural processing and wholesale trade in the background of the aspirations of agricultural enterprises to increase the economic efficiency of their activities. The peculiarities of integration interaction are outlined depending on which of the subjects of the agrarian market acts as an integrator. It is substantiated that the level of capital concentration of agricultural enterprises is a determining indicator of their state of resource potential, the mobilization of which determines the level of economic efficiency. At the same time, the deepening of the integration interaction of agricultural enterprises in the horizontal and vertical directions creates opportunities for improving the resource provision of the main activity and increasing the level of its economic efficiency. The main trend in the development of integration processes of agricultural enterprises is the deepening of the vertical interaction of agricultural enterprises with processing and wholesale enterprises. It is determined that the main forms of integration are the creation of holding-type associations, the establishment of management companies control over the activities of integrated agricultural enterprises through participation in their capital through the implementation of acquisition and merger procedures.
Keywords: agricultural enterprises, development, integration process, integration formation, economic efficiency.
- Butko, M.P., Rodin, V.S. (2010). «Agroindustrial integration as a way to activation of agrarian production». Ahrosvit. 3. 10-13.
- Venheruk, I.Yu. (2003). Intehratsiia vyrobnytstva i pererobky moloka v pidpryiemstvakh APK. [Integration of milk production and processing in agro-industrial enterprises]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 06.01. Nats. ahrar. un-t. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Huturov, А.О. (2016). Rozvitok intehracijnih vidnosin v ahrarnomu sectori economiki. [Development of integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy]. TOV «SIK GRUP Ukraina». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Kobets, Ye.A. (2007). «Economic essence of integration in agrarian production». Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriia «Ekonomika ta pidpryiemnytstvo». 1. pp. 146-149.
- Koretska, S.O. (2012). «Economic mechanism of development of agro-industrial integration». no. 7. pp. 10-14.
- Malik, M., Fediienko, P., Orlatyi, M. (2000). Intehratsiia yak faktor pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti reformovanykh silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv. [Integration as a factor for improving efficiency of reformed agricultural enterprises]. IAE UAAN. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Mochernyi, S.V. (2001). Metod ekonomichnoi teorii. Ekonomichna entsyklopediia: u 3-kh t. T.2 [Economic forecasting. Programming. Economic Encyclopedia: in 3 vols. Vol. 2]. In Mochernyi, V. (Ed.). VTs «Akademiia». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Sabluk, P.T., Malik, M.Y., Valentynov, V.L. (2002). Formuvannia mizhhaluzevykh vidnosyn: problemy teorii ta metodolohii. [Formation of intersectoral relations: problems of theory and methodology]. IAE UAAN. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 15.05.2020