In today’s market economy, the leadership of any organization is always faced with the problem of improving the efficiency of its management. This problem is relevant to both Ukrainian and foreign organizations. High efficiency of enterprise management, firstly, depends on the right approach to personnel management, creating a corporate spirit of employees and, secondly, at the heart of organizational culture, company leaders must lay the ideas and values of the organization. Thus, high efficiency of enterprise management will be able to provide competitive advantages, and therefore the well-being and financial success of the organization. In recent years, organizational culture has become recognized as a key indicator necessary for a proper understanding of management for the enterprise. Organizational culture is an important factor in the successful operation of any organization. Only a cohesive team that strives for a common goal can contribute to an effective and quick solution of the set tasks, and not a team that does not feel support and cannot get help from colleagues in a difficult moment.
With the help of organizational culture increases the effectiveness of the exchange of experience, knowledge and skills. Proper building of organizational culture can improve the management of the company, affect the relationship of employees with the consumer of services, can promote the initiative of staff, as well as increase intangible motivation. Organizational culture helps to determine the company’s strategy, as well as criteria for effectiveness in achieving its goals. Nowadays, constant changes in the external environment cause changes in the internal environment of enterprises. Proper management of the organizational culture formation at the enterprise will help to develop a strong resistance to external obstacles and remain competitive in today’s market.
Key words: management, organizational development, organizational culture, stability of activity, enterprise.
- Dubіns’kij, S.V. (2014). «Modern approaches to improving the organizational and economic mechanism». Єvropejs’kij vektor ekonomіchnogo rozvitku. no. 1 (16). 66–72.
- Kondrat’єva, T.V. (2012). «Modern concept of firm development». Vіsnik NTU «HPІ». 58 (964). pp. 83-87.
- Kralja, V.G. (2014). «The main stages of project work on the construction of the organizational structure of the management of organizations of an agrarian profile». Vіsnik Harkіvs’kogo nacіonal’nogo tehnіchnogo unіversitetu sіl’s’kogo gospodarstva іm. P. Vasilenka. 150. pp. 174-178.
- Aref’єva, O.V., Polous, O.V. (2019). «Intensification of the management of the organizational culture of the enterprise in the conditions of neo-industrial modernization». Problemi sistemnogo pіdhodu v ekonomіcі. no. 6(74). pp. 7-15.
- Lepejko, T.І., Barkova, K.O. (2019). «Justification of the theoretical foundations of the connection between organizational culture and enterprise strategy». Іntelekt XXI. no. 3. 66-73.
- Novakіvs’kij, І.І. (2008). «Logistic principles of transformation of organizational management structures». Vіsnik Nacіonal’nogo unіversitetu «L’vіvs’ka polіtehnіka». no. 633. pp. 521-531.
- Petrenko, S.A. (2010). «Comparative analysis of models of enterprise organizational structures». Bjuleten’ Mіzhnarodnogo Nobelіvs’kogo ekonomіchnogo forumu. no. 1(3). vol. 2. pp. 245-254.
- Sapіc’ka, І.K. Formuvannja organіzacіjnih struktur: teorіja ta praktika. [Formation of organizational structures: theory and practice]. Available at: http://www.sworld.com.ua/ simpoz4/100.pdf.
- Tarasjuk, M.V. (2009). «Justification of the organizational structure of the trade network in the conditions of controlling». Ekonomіchnij vіsnik Donbasu. no. 4(18). pp. 152-157.
- Shumejko, V. (2009). «Organizational structures of marketing management at manufacturing enterprises». Marketing v Ukraїnі. no. 1. pp. 46-48.
- Shherbina, O.V. (2008). «Evolution of organizational structures: essence, stages, principles». Vchenі zapiski KNEU. 2008. no. 10. pp. 30-38.
- Savchenko, L.S. (2015). «Evaluation of the effectiveness of the organizational culture of entrepreneurship». Zhurnal «Rossijskoe predprinimatel’stvo». no. 12 (72). pp. 41-47.
The article was received 18.03.2021